SASS Wire Forum

It's finally FRIDAY! Must be time for PIZZA!

Grizzly Dave

Well, they are two very beautiful ladies....but you might wanna keep in mind where Badger usually finishes on the score sheet.... :lol::P

And I'll have a rum and coke, but none of that cheap stuff like what's in my fridge!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and old Crazy Creek is usually right up towards the top as well. They put up with me cuz they know I'm harmless, and if a bear ever attacks, they know they can run faster than I can.

Grizz

Y'all have a good time , don't think I will be going out this weekend :(

BD is shootin with a great bunch this weekend , bet he is havin a BLAST

CB

The way I'm feelin right now I'm doubting if I will go as well. I'm hopeful I'll feel better by morning.

I will before long, but I gotta wait a bit so I can take some more tylonols.

Heck of a deal having head and body aches along with an ailing gut. Anything I do for the aches just makes the gut worse.

It's that place those of us who can't afford to be retard like you have to go to earn money.

:lol:

No pizza fer me--trying to slim down and it is SLOW :blush:

I went on that Olympia beer brewery tour at 13 when our fambly was on a campin trip up the Pacific coast into Canada. After all that hype and build up, hey wouldn't let me taste it! :angry: That was a fun summer campin in the Redwoods, in the shadow of Mt St. Helens and Shasta, and seeing the logging industry and production.

Been away from Oklahoma/Texas too long. :o Getting too danged liberalized. :o :o

Best watch dat libralizition der Okie...........It'll put somethin' on ya even lie soap won't take off !

Here.....have a slice of pizza and some Bulliet. lol

VERY tempting, but we got things we got to do around the house <_< We're going to out in Byers next weekend, so can't put it off. One of these days we're gonna make it up there, just don't know when! Badger and Gerri are gonna be there though. Seems like I've hardly gotten to shoot much this year, between family obligations and the weather/fires!

As ya well know, life is too shoot not to be shootin' .

Ifin' it needs doin' today, it'll still need doin' marrow !

Git sideways wif us Calico and go do da things y'all want to do ! !

Well, they are two very beautiful ladies....but you might wanna keep in mind where Badger usually finishes on the score sheet.... :lol::P

And I'll have a rum and coke, but none of that cheap stuff like what's in my fridge!

Now ya are talkin' !

Bottles, set Miss Calico up wif whatever it is dat she be drinkin.............put it on Badger's tab. It'll be alright, I promise ! lol

thanx y'all fer the hot n muggy that came down the wire this week! :lol: everyone hates it but me czI got the coolest job anywhere

...grizz and Apache, I will have me a tall Long Island ice tea with Peach Schnapps instead of sweet n sour thnx, and keep 'em comin

mmm mmm mmm

As ya well know, life is too shoot not to be shootin' .

Ifin' it needs doin' today, it'll still need doin' marrow !

Git sideways wif us Calico and go do da things y'all want to do ! !

Well, going shooting requires such things as clean guns, bullets, and shot shells, and with Badger Mt Range War coming up in a few weeks (hopefully!) Buick needs to be spending some time in the loading room! Plus I need to do a little fixin' on the outfit I'm planning on wearing to the Saturday night dinner at Badger Mt. Either that or deciding on something else to wear, and I'm thinkin' that the mending would probably be faster :lol: Heck, I still need to put some time into deciding what to wear for the shooting, I got to pick two main outfits and probably one backup, that's not as easy as it might sound....is there such a thing as having TOO many cowboy clothes???

You missed a good match Calico.

to the play list of videos from today's match. It was a bit on the hot side for me.

We had a new shooter on the posse, 11 years old, so I took vids of all of his stages. Other than that, all the purty gals get video'd and if'n I am awake maybe a feller or two.

CB, dats one reason I shoot smokeless.

I used to clean after every match, even every day of a multi day match. Any more I'll clean them if they start running rough or I otherwise get a wild hair.

I take it you didn't make it out today? Bummer.

Most times by the time I get home from a match, even just 4 stages like today's match, I'm so wore out I'm not much good for anything the rest of the day.

Today I didn't even unload the cart out of the car...am hoping I need it in there for next weekends match if I can make it.

Of course if I do, I should probably load up some shotgun shells, I'm getting low...

Tis a sad day indeed when a feller can't get a party going in this here Saloon just by offering free drinks.

I'll take you up on a rootbeer, Griz. I'm trying to talk Uno into going on a date night. I might as well have something to drink while I'm waiting for him to decide.

Calico, I just figured that anyone who would rather stay at home doing chores rather than come out and shoot had already had too much to drink! :D

Bottles, give Calico some tequila, that should liven the place up!

I would rather have been out shooting, trust me!! But it's a little hard to do that without ammo....

Buick spent most of the morning in the loading room, he should have enough for next Sunday at Byers and them enough for both of us at Badger Mt. If not he'll at least have the weekend in between to come up with some more. I got a little of the sewing done, I wish I had gotten more of it done but I haven't been feeling good today. Maybe I better skip the tequila and just get some more water in me, it's blasted hot in this house!

I wasn't feeling at all well last night, and not much better this morning, but a day out shooting and I'm feeling lots better.

Heck, I'd have set cha up with ammo. I always have enough with me for an extra shooter or two.

I spose I really need to spend some time loading too, have lots of brass waiting for me, and am running low on shotgun shells.

You missed a great match as I said, I mean how often do you get to shoot out of a stage coach?

Actually I've shot out of a stage coach before, but it has been a while. The Raiders used to use one every once in a blue moon. I think they finally destroyed it after the Raid, it was in pretty bad shape. Might be fun to do it again sometime, don't know if I would have felt up to it this morning.

It is fun, you just need to make sure your ear plugs are in REAL good, it tends to amplify the sound quite a bit. I like shooting out of the train down in Lake George too, it's pretty similar except the train has a cool bell :D

Archived