SASS Wire Forum

Dreams..

Deja Vous

I love dreams.. most are in color, and funny or just odd.. Like aliens or some space age thing. I dream often about mountains or rivers, campfires, and just loving life... last night I had this dream about danger.. It was so odd. It was my usual cool fun dream with all the attractions.. and pretty stuff.. and every so many feet a sign read " danger"... It was so silly.. lol.. I would be dreaming about being in the moutains and enjoying a pass and suddently a danger sign our appear.. I woke up a couple times, adjusted my brain I thought so I could have a cool dream again.. and then there I was in this cool little home enjoying life and a guy walks in with danger bandages all over him.. lol... I think I woke up laughing.. but I am not sure.. The bandages were bright orange in color, and there were warning stickers all over them.. lol. It did bother me today, and I spent most of the day trying to figure out what it meant.. So is there truth in dreams or not? What do you thinK... am i just crazy.. never mind.. lol. I know I am crazy and not fit for sane company.. lol Ouch I think I might like it that way.. lol

I love dreams.. most are in color, and funny or just odd.. Like aliens or some space age thing. I dream often about mountains or rivers, campfires, and just loving life... last night I had this dream about danger.. It was so odd. It was my usual cool fun dream with all the attractions.. and pretty stuff.. and every so many feet a sign read " danger"... It was so silly.. lol.. I would be dreaming about being in the moutains and enjoying a pass and suddently a danger sign our appear.. I woke up a couple times, adjusted my brain I thought so I could have a cool dream again.. and then there I was in this cool little home enjoying life and a guy walks in with danger bandages all over him.. lol... I think I woke up laughing.. but I am not sure.. The bandages were bright orange in color, and there were warning stickers all over them.. lol. It did bother me today, and I spent most of the day trying to figure out what it meant.. So is there truth in dreams or not? What do you thinK... am i just crazy.. never mind.. lol. I know I am crazy and not fit for sane company.. lol Ouch I think I might like it that way.. lol

Good to have ya around . . . . yur very entertaining .... :)

I read a long time ago that dreams were nothing more than "mental nonsense". But they sure are fun, except when they're nightmares!

Rye

I've had dreams that were so good that if I was to awake during them, I would go back to sleep and try to pick up where I was disturbed. Ha!! Ha!!

I don't think I like dreams very much. More often than not, I dream about being at work. The job I retired from 15 years ago, not my recent jobs. I was an accountant. I still dream about accounts that I had trouble with, accruals, computer problems and so on. Why can't I dream about wimmen, (guess my wife won't let me.

Frazee

My dreams from when I was young are almost always in Black & White.

We did not get a Color TV set until I was about 15. I wonder if there is some connection there.

Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite! :-)

I've had dreams that were so good that if I was to awake during them, I would go back to sleep and try to pick up where I was disturbed. Ha!! Ha!!

===================================================

Believe it or not, I've actually had dreams that I woke up in the middle of to go to the bathroom, then gone back to sleep and picked it up again.

I don't think I like dreams very much. More often than not, I dream about being at work. The job I retired from 15 years ago, not my recent jobs. I was an accountant. I still dream about accounts that I had trouble with, accruals, computer problems and so on. Why can't I dream about wimmen, (guess my wife won't let me.

Frazee

=================================================

I retired from working in corrections in '95 after 27 years +, and I still have dreams about the job. I've done just about everything in my dreams about work that I actually did at work; headcounts, mess duty, shakedowns, cell extractions, prisoner transport, dealing with fights, disturbances and riots, disciplinary hearings, aka "Court Call", even the supervisory admin stuff like making duty rosters and days off and vacation schedules, overtime reports, performance evaluations and interviews, you name it. Every time I dream about work, I wake up tired, and I didn't get paid nary a dime for it. My drinking buddy, Ray R., a fellow prison retiree, also has a lot of work related dreams. Every now and then we get together at the local H(.)(.)ters for wings and beer therapy and to compare dream notes.

Good to have ya around . . . . yur very entertaining .... :)

Nice being around too.......lol

I read a long time ago that dreams were nothing more than "mental nonsense". But they sure are fun, except when they're nightmares!

Rye

I don't have nightmares, maybe I just prefer to not remember them? lol

I have had a lot of those.. They are so cool... I could sleep away a morning tying to re-dream a really sweet dream

Frazee

Maybe your do dream about wimmen??????? lol.. just teasing ya... Gosh, dream about guns at least!!!

My dreams from when I was young are almost always in Black & White.

We did not get a Color TV set until I was about 15. I wonder if there is some connection there.

Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite! :-)

Wow there you are!!!!!!!!! Great to see ya again.. Bed bugs, are you calling JJJs a bed bug? lol... Just kidding..

=================================================

I retired from working in corrections in '95 after 27 years +, and I still have dreams about the job. I've done just about everything in my dreams about work that I actually did at work; headcounts, mess duty, shakedowns, cell extractions, prisoner transport, dealing with fights, disturbances and riots, disciplinary hearings, aka "Court Call", even the supervisory admin stuff like making duty rosters and days off and vacation schedules, overtime reports, performance evaluations and interviews, you name it. Every time I dream about work, I wake up tired, and I didn't get paid nary a dime for it. My drinking buddy, Ray R., a fellow prison retiree, also has a lot of work related dreams. Every now and then we get together at the local H(.)(.)ters for wings and beer therapy and to compare dream notes.

My dad is 92 he has been retired for a long time and he still dreams about work. From time to time he wants to go back to work for just a week or so. Dreams are so cool cuz you can do anything in them..

My dad is 92 he has been retired for a long time and he still dreams about work. From time to time he wants to go back to work for just a week or so. Dreams are so cool cuz you can do anything in them..

I can't seem to run in my dreams no matter how hard I try it seems like I can't get going! Grrrrr.......

Rye

I don't remember very many dreams. Usually all I remember is waking up, heart doing it's best to beat itself out of my chest, sweating like I'm in a sanna, and shaking all over, and panting like a dog after a five mile run. Believe you me, I have no wish it remember what ever it was I was dreaming.

Deja, ya know me and my opinion of dreams.

All it takes is one castislic event to set things in motion of that dream.

Grand Father, and Father said to me to always follow my gut feelings. 9 times out of 10, my gut feelings are right.

I can't seem to run in my dreams no matter how hard I try it seems like I can't get going! Grrrrr.......

Rye

Oh boy I run, jump, climb, swim, yell and LOL..

I don't remember very many dreams. Usually all I remember is waking up, heart doing it's best to beat itself out of my chest, sweating like I'm in a sanna, and shaking all over, and panting like a dog after a five mile run. Believe you me, I have no wish it remember what ever it was I was dreaming.

You never know.. it could be interesting.. you might have been out hunting with your favorite dog and the game was chasing you.. like a giant rabbit.. lol

NEVER NEVER NEVER tell anyone about your dreams about me! :)

lol your a nut..

I have this recurring dream about shooting a clean match!!!????

Ain't never happened. Now that I shoot BP-categories it is even less likely than zero.

Well, I can help... You need lots and lots and lots of smoke... and shoot really fast... they can't tell if its a hit or miss.. lol

Deja, ya know me and my opinion of dreams.

All it takes is one castislic event to set things in motion of that dream.

Grand Father, and Father said to me to always follow my gut feelings. 9 times out of 10, my gut feelings are right.

I know you are right... tonight as I ran out of gas.. lol.. and called road side assistance I finally had to text JJJ's about it.. Course I told him I was waiting for Road side, and I was working on a don't ask don't tell thing.. lol.. And yep, he said "you ran out of gas didn't you".. lol... I had to tell the guy about it who was working on my car.. and of course he had to get in on it... He offered to help me find a gas station since I seem to have trouble finding them on my own.. lol.. Anyhow.. the odd part was he had plastic looking bandades on him orange ones from his grandkids.. lol... I am still shaking my head over that one...

Archived