SASS Wire Forum

J U S T I F I E D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KELS4VMIaKU

Just a reminder to any that may have forgotten.
The season ends tonight.
If I were a betting man, I would wager Quarles, Dickie, and Limehouse will be back next year.
Professor Tull

I am thinking Quarles may be gone but you maybe right. They seem to get rid of a bad guy each of the 1st 2 seasons. Dickie is way to

priceless to let go!!!!!!

Starts in 3 minutes here.

Just opened a new bottle of Maker's mark. :) :)

Right about now, I gotta quit reading this thread. I recorded it, as always, and will watch it as soon as the Atlanta/Houston game is over (Braves lead 5-2, top of the 7th).

...and it was a great episode!!! ...here's what happened... <_<

I need a piggy-bank like Mr. Limehouse! His dis-arming move with a cleaver is very impressive. :o

Geez......the Trooper got shot; Limehouse's sidekick got shot; Quarles got shot; Devil got shot; Quarles got amputated; the trailer gal got busted in the nose;

And Raylan ain't doin' none of the shootin', cuttin' or punchin'.

I'm getting the distinct feeling that he's not the star no more....

LL

The big question -- will it be renewed for another season?

Yup. :)

Geez......the Trooper got shot; Limehouse's sidekick got shot; Quarles got shot; Devil got shot; Quarles got amputated; the trailer gal got busted in the nose;

And Raylan ain't doin' none of the shootin', cuttin' or punchin'.

I'm getting the distinct feeling that he's not the star no more....

LL

Sure he is. Everything that goes on is linked to Raylan.

I was disappointed that his new girlfriend didn't make an appearance last night.

Everyone seems to be assuming that Quarles is dead.

Sure, he is laying there on the floor bleeding out - Raylan won't give him back his arm - he [Quarles] makes the comment about Arlo - cut to commercial.

DID ANYONE SEE HIM DIE ? ? ? ?

Stranger things than that have happened on this show. For instance, Raylan realizing that his father might have assumed it was him that he was shooting when he shot the trooper with the hat on.

And the best line of the night has to go to Quarles - "Oh $h!+, its a piggy bank!"

Tull

Everyone seems to be assuming that Quarles is dead.

Sure, he is laying there on the floor bleeding out - Raylan won't give him back his arm - he [Quarles] makes the comment about Arlo - cut to commercial.

DID ANYONE SEE HIM DIE ? ? ? ?

Stranger things than that have happened on this show. For instance, Raylan realizing that his father might have assumed it was him that he was shooting when he shot the trooper with the hat on.

And the best line of the night has to go to Quarles - "Oh $h!+, its a piggy bank!"

Tull

That's what I was thinking. Imagine a one armed, vindictive Quarles. That would be one delicious character!

That's what I was thinking. Imagine a one armed, vindictive Quarles. That would be one delicious character!

Exactly! That is one reason I like this show -- it doesn't spoon feed you. It leaves you hanging. Outcomes are not always predictable.

I thought the best scene of this episode, is the look on Raylans face when he's holding Querles arm, as Querles starts to reach for it, Raylan moves it out of reach.

The dialogue throughout the show was outstanding. I liked Raylan playing with the bad guys rules, since they play it. (don't remember exact words).

Justified is the best thing to ever come to TV. MT

• 2 weeks later...

Just reading the various blogs on the show and somebody came up with the idea that the back-up gun Q took from Raylan

was the gun Q used to kill Gary. If true Raylan would be clear of Gary's demise. What say ya'll ?

UB -

Rewatched last weeks episode and noticed something I did not catch the first time I saw it. Not only did Quarles lose his arm, he had also been shot [i missed that completely].

As a result, I am rethinking my speculation about him surviving.

To do so, Limehouse would have to apply a tourniquet, cauterize the arm, and then transport him somewhere to get the bullet wound attended too, unless he did it himself.

Not much chance of that.

I fear Quarles is history. And the actor playing him has an EMMY in his future.

Tull

Archived