SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

I'll PM ya'! It's still in the development stage!!

You just concentrate on gettin' ol' KK to make this match. He had to back out last year. :(

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just like old KK to keep it a secret from me. :lol:

I hope he brings them 'pimp pistols' he has all engraved and prettied up real fancy. And I hope he shoots GF or SGF.

Hey Shaddai, my memory ain't what it used to be BUT, wasn't Campo Kid gona be in charge of setting up the side matches this year? He better get that 97 ready to rock and roll cause there ain't gona be no 'ties' like there was at GOA last year..... :D:D:D

..........Widder

Well Harrumph......If fin the neighborhood wuz goin to hell with the Illinois bunch a comin its gone beyond redemption with KK there...............Bandit

Well Harrumph......If fin the neighborhood wuz goin to hell with the Illinois bunch a comin its gone beyond redemption with KK there...............Bandit

:lol: AMEN!! :lol:

Bandit, sounds like my kinda neighborhood! I do believe I will fit right in! I just can't believe that KK is already signed up. I might pull a Buffalo Dick and sign up when I get there. Nah, I'll get it done here for long. Made Gumbo last night Blackwater!

Hey Shaddai, my memory ain't what it used to be BUT, wasn't Campo Kid gona be in charge of setting up the side matches this year? He better get that 97 ready to rock and roll cause there ain't gona be no 'ties' like there was at GOA last year..... :D:D:D

..........Widder

HAHA! No I'm supposed to be setting up the Man-on-Man.

Boy, you don't have to worry about my 97, it'll be smoking hot!! And no, there won't be any ties! :lol:

I'm ready, B)

Kid

Hey Campo. I'm Lookin forward to seein and shootin with ya again.

Do you think you can go sub 4.50 on 6 starting at port arms? Or maybe upper 4/low 5's pick up from the table?

Be ready. You'll have all those SxS shooters asking for autographs before its over..... :lol:

..........Widder

Hey Campo. I'm Lookin forward to seein and shootin with ya again.

Do you think you can go sub 4.50 on 6 starting at port arms? Or maybe upper 4/low 5's pick up from the table?

Be ready. You'll have all those SxS shooters asking for autographs before its over..... :lol:

..........Widder

Yeah me too, Widder. :D

Yeah, I think so.

If ya' think about GOA last year, we both ran a 5.30 on 6 KDs. That was with the shotgun starting on a table, with about 1 second of movement too, so yeah I think I could.

Haha! I don't know about signing any autographs, but it sure would be nice! :lol:

Kid

Bandit, sounds like my kinda neighborhood! I do believe I will fit right in! I just can't believe that KK is already signed up. I might pull a Buffalo Dick and sign up when I get there. Nah, I'll get it done here for long. Made Gumbo last night Blackwater!

This is sorta Scary.......I Made Gumbo last nite also (seafood) ...........:blink:

Campo, can I get your autograph? Along with a picture with you, with me holding my side by side with my fingers closed in it from trying to keep up with you?

Hahaha!! :lol:

No problem, Dusty. :D

Somehow I doubt you would ever close your fingers in your shotgun. ;)

Kid

Campo, Maybe we could trade shotguns for a stage liked I tried to get you to do before (and you wouldn't). Then you might close your fingers in mine, giving me a chance to drop 12 shells trying to grab 4 and load your gun like you do!

Campo, Maybe we could trade shotguns for a stage liked I tried to get you to do before (and you wouldn't). Then you might close your fingers in mine, giving me a chance to drop 12 shells trying to grab 4 and load your gun like you do!

Haha! Well, we might just have to try that sometime! :D

Hopefully I won't be closing my fingers in your gun though! :P

Kid

Pards,

ya know this is a darn good match and venue. Its 4 1/2 months away and those of us who attended last year are already talkin about it.

Hey Kid, its good to hear your setting up the Man on Man. I'm sure you're gona have a good one.

..........Widder

Yep. Fellas, Widder has hit it right on the head. THIS IS A FANTASTIC MATCH!! You don't wanna miss out on it!

Yeah Widder, it'll be fun. B)

Kid

Anybody heard from Judge 'em All Dunkan and Yazoo City Gal?? They missed it last year and was awful disappointed.

:unsure: WHAT ABOUT IT JD??? :unsure:

I might just do that Widder! I don't know yet as the 2 that have first dibs on beds in the bunkhouse haven't said yet, but I may have a bed for him down there! I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one!

Doc im in ....Had to get a damn "on call" traded....looks like im good to go here ... the app will be in soon. :rolleyes:

Doc im in ....Had to get a damn "on call" traded....looks like im good to go here ... the app will be in soon. :rolleyes:

Looks like Rum Boy is in! Whee Doggies, gonna be a party now! Blackwater, your PM made me hungry!

BY the way if you are not a beer drinker we also have a coke fountain set and it's free. We believe VIP's should be treated 1st Class.

Yazoo has the apps on the Refrigerator door.

Blackwater,

She has a couple of songs she wants y'all to practice. She says she will do a duet with ya if you let her. You know I am in for some backup vocals since it takes a BIG MAN to go toe to toe with you.

Oh Yeah..... There is a FCGF that I need to shoot against who needs some competition. You up for it Ol' Buddy?????

Save some room for us Vaquero's we are coming. I need some fun after GA STATE the first of May!!! BTW are y'all coming down? I need Jake to do some work!!!

Now JD! You know I ain't no competition for ya' in FCGF, but I'll think about it. I got the inaugural buckle by default, but FCGF was supported on the score sheet.

This is gonna' be a great spring with all that's happening in our neck of the woods!

What are the songs? We're in rehearsals now.

Hey Shaddai,

We shootin' next weekend?

Doc, Shotgun, Blackwater and to all the gumbo cooks out there We just might have to have a "Gumbo Cook Off"! Of course, I gotta tell you it might be a bit unfair, since I was raised in Lake Charles, LA, and grew up with some of the best Gumbo Cooks in the WORLD!!! Hey Doc, You don't use Rum in your Gumbo, do you? :o)

The month of May and the weather it brings can't get here to soon for me!

Knob Creek Drover

Now JD! You know I ain't no competition for ya' in FCGF, but I'll think about it. I got the inaugural buckle by default, but FCGF was supported on the score sheet.

This is gonna' be a great spring with all that's happening in our neck of the woods!

What are the songs? We're in rehearsals now.

Patsy Cline-Your Cheatin Heart

Patsy Cline-There She Goes

Shania Twain-If Your Not In It For Love, I'm Outta Here!

:wub: Yazoo-

Hey Shaddai,

We shootin' next weekend?

Doc, Shotgun, Blackwater and to all the gumbo cooks out there We just might have to have a "Gumbo Cook Off"! Of course, I gotta tell you it might be a bit unfair, since I was raised in Lake Charles, LA, and grew up with some of the best Gumbo Cooks in the WORLD!!! Hey Doc, You don't use Rum in your Gumbo, do you? :o)

The month of May and the weather it brings can't get here to soon for me!

Knob Creek Drover

Rum??? No, No, No! Maybe a little Crown Royal though! I warn ya'll, I may not be from Wheezie Anna, but I can make ya some gumbo! If there is gonna be a gumbo cook off, let me know!

BlackWater, do you guys play that goat roper stuff? Sorry Mr. Duncan!

Doc, I don't, but the guys behind me are professionals. I'll give 'em a heads-up and they can put it to the numbers, (Nashville musicians) and come up with something.

Judge, tell her to figure on "Your Cheatin' Heart."

I don't do gumbo, but I gots a jambalaya that rivals the best that Breaux Bridge ever put on a table.

Those who've had it will testify that I ain't braggin'!................... :lol:well maybe just a little :lol:

Doc,

Your gonna have to contend with the LADY of the house on the choice of songs. Patsy and Shania ain't exactly whay you would call goat ropers. Any way I'll let you deal with her she shoots a mean OUTLAW shotgun. And she just loves whoopin' up on duelist shootin' YANKEES. So I do believe you will have your hands full.

Shaddai,

I'm glad y'all are a comin' further South to visit. I promise to roll out the red carpet for ya!!!

Judge

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

reservations made for 2 months, and looking forward to it. Just finished building 2nd gun rack for you tonight. Will bring them down this weekend weather permitting.

BT

That's some kinda great alias ya got there, Pard. Have a close friend and a senior member of the KGC... who is a direct descendant of the great, Black Tom.

ts

Archived