SASS Wire Forum

JAMES GANG RIDES AGAIN May 25-27

OK, here is the updated version of the the Gumbo War Loot Bag. And, all this only costs a measely 20 dollar bill and 5 bucks (or so) :rolleyes: worth of groceries. The winner is going to win: Half of the Entry Fees collected will be donated to the Chapel Fund in their name and Roackcaslte's name - The other half of the Entry Fees (you notice I always capitalize words relating to money)will be donated to their pocket - Their Entry Fee to Shoot in the Match - and, now for the latest contribution; Shotgun Bandit has offered to make "trophies" for the winner(s). An actual trophy for having fun. Can you beat that? Plus Korrupt Karl, the King of Oriental Gumbo is making his prescence and entry known. Mr. King Korrupt Karl don't let Doc :ph34r: slip any of those chickens into your pot. I hate rusty gumbo! YEE-HAW! KCD

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drover,

thats a big 'IF' on KK. I'm gona talk with him and see ifn he would like to 'partner up' on the Gumbo challenge.

But then again, WHO in their right mind would want to taste anything made by two drifters with names like Korupt and Widowmaker? :lol:

..........Widder

You ain't tellin no lies there Shaddai, it is gonna be huge! Now Drover....Drover....Drover...Drover..Drover.Drover, Drover.....If'n you were to be a facebook person, you would know that my butt is in Ohio, and the chickens are in Arizona. Now it is finally known that I am not the chicken-napper. I have been tellin the truth the whole time! Therefore, there is no chance I will be putting steel chickens in no cajun cowboys gumbo! Besides, I will need not resort to such tactics just to win this here Guns and Gumbo compeeeeetishun! By the way, let it be known that WHEN I win, I am donating the $$$ back to the chapel, and the shoot entry to a junior or buck-a rette or roo shooter! What's more, I would challenge any other gumboteers to do the same. Ya like that, gumboteers? Pretty dern funny if ya ask me. Anyway, I can't wait to have KK and the Giesha twins in the bunkhouse with me..Well, not so much Karl. I have never had my &^%$^ rubbed by a giesha. Now get yer mind out of the gutter, I was talkin bout my back! Shaddai, this is gonna be HUGE!

Darn Son, Doc, don't try to put your heart in your gumbo pot. It won't fit. Did I say that? I meant to say, Doc, your gumbo is going to be a distant 2nd. You know why I know? Cuz, I am starting Yoga Classes today. Think about it; a short fat cowboy, full of peace and tranquility gently stirring his simmering pot of Gumbo going OMM - OMM while standing on one leg in TIGHTS! What judge could pass that up for first place. :0)

I would, Mr. Widowmaker. You and KK standing side by side stirring a big ole pot of gumbo, why, that makes my heart sing and my face smile. Having two famous cowpokes like y'all mixing it up with a bunch of Kentuckians would put this Gumbo War on the map! Yes Sir, I would like to taste your gumbo, Yes, Sir!

Thanks for the plug, Shadai! The guys are lookin' forward to the fun!! Collectin' up some ingredients and considerin' a big tub of jambalaya. I'm with Doc on any prizes, 'cept I'm thinkin' the other half to the scholarship fund!!

Gonna' be a big BIG weekend for sure!! YEAH!! HUGE is a good way to put it!!

Bandit, it has scarred me too. Just be glad you are so much older than me :lol: , you won't have as many years to suffer as I :wacko: . Drover, you just go to your classes. Me, I will just do what I do best.....gumbo!

Man, ya'll are just mean, I tell ya, just mean. Truthful, yep, truthful but, mean, just mean! I do have one question: Please let me know if ya'll find a yoga class that would even let me though the front door. :blink: OMM - OMM.

And, Doc, I didn't ever say your gumbo wasn't the best thing you did, I just said it isn't as good as mine! :lol:

KCD

Mean, I tell ya, just mean! Re-cycled palate would be more like it.

You know that's not fair. I guess I should reserve my opinion. I shouldn't speak so about one I know so little. Doc, I have never tasted your Gumbo. So from now on, I am not going talk about who's Gumbo is best until I taste yours and everyone elses. After I taste everyyone's elses Gumbo, and yours, then I will say, firmly and with conviction, mine is the best...not before. Of course, I knew it all along. :P

And, Drifter, I will ignore that remark, cuz, I know you haven't looked in a mirror since Thanksgiving! :lol:

Perfecto said one of the fitness centers is giving away a couple of classes if any of you cowBOYS are interested. Perfecto :wub: :wub: :wub:

True Story:

After leaving Rockcastle last year, I had to make a stop at one of their State Rest Stop facilities and visit the vending machines for a cold sodie water and a pack of PNut butter crackers. I like to snack while on the road.

Written in BIG BOLD letters on the wall of the vendor shack was:

"For the best Gumbo in the world, call Knob Creek Drover at BR-549"

Yep, true story.

The man has THE reputation for Gumbo in KY. But no doubt his reputation will be put to the test in May.

..........Widder

I would say that who ever put that up above the vending machine surely did not know what they were talking about. Drover, Deal, truce until the judges award me the grand prize. Won't we just soil our britches if K.K. and the Giesha twins win? That just sent a shiver up my spine! Course with Widder backin him, K.K. could buy the victory very easily!

You gotta it, Doc, TRUCE! I know you and I feel the same way. We just want as many cowpokes bringing as many entries as possible. Doesn't matter what they birng....just enter. But, don't let this thread die. We ain't the winners anywho. The Chapel is. :)

P.S. Widder, and the reputation just keeps growing. :wacko:

Right on Drover! I hope the chapel is the big winner, but I also know that we and everyone else who comes to this match will be winners as well. Bring your tums, rolaids, pepto bismal and the like and have some of the finest non-cajun cowboy cookin gumbo grub ever was rustled up! Drover, me own self and with luck a bunch of other chefs will be on hand to whip it up and serve it up. After that, Shaddai and the Rock Castle crew will be servin up one fine match along with Milkbone doin there fine job of servin some southern fried rock and roll! This is not the shoot to miss!

I gotta tell ya....I'm off of the wire for one day and Widder and Doc have me in all kinds of trouble. As far as the Gesha Twins.....I can't say anything.....my reputation for stories on the wire aren't too good. Had my last one pulled.

Gumbo, Gumbo, Gumbo, Gumbo, Gumbo, Gumbo, Gumbo.....it's gonna be huge Caroline. I ain't never brought my Indiana Gumbo to Kentucky before, but there's always a first for everything and Widder told me I had too.....

I'm excited about this shoot, the Gumbo, the excellent pards and pardettes that are gonna be there and I get to see Widder, Doc and SV.....how much better can it get.....

KK

KK,

we're (you and me) are gona be famous after this match.

At the request of the Geshia twins, Japan will come out with a new car called

Koruptmobile and a chain of resturants call Karl's Sushi bar.

Nashville will come out with a new Christmas song: 'Walkin in a Widder Wonderland'.

The Geshia twins will be invited as special guest to the Georgia State Tractor Pull championship and

universally famous N.Carolina pickle tasting contest as judges.

By mid summer, me and you won't even have to load our own ammo..... :lol:

Its gona be exciting.

..........Widder

Shaddi .....We heard a lot of good things about last years shoot and besides that the Vaquero's and the Rangers are a group to ride with. So I guess yer gona have to put up with a bunch of us from Northern IL, Buffalo Creek Kid, Doc Wire, Ugly, Asleep at the Wheel, Dry Fire, Turkey Legs, Shotgun Bandit, and maybe more lol.................Bandit

Nobody told me those Illi-noise people were a comin. I like that one....what's her name....Chicken legs?? or somethin like that...One of em sleeps at the wheel while driven....another one's a bandit, one claims to be some sort of wire doctor, another is wet firin with a buffalo in the creek and one is just plain UGLY....Gimme a U, Gimme a G, Gimme an L, Gimme a Y....What's that spell??? Ugly, that's right he's ugly.

Hey, guys and gal....lookin forward to seein you guys from my old home state of Illinois with the S bein silent.

KK

A big happy birthday to ya Shaddai! Hope you had a great one! I bet someone that you least expect wins the gumbo! Just saying!

HAPPY 40TH SHADDAI.....IF YOU MAKE IT 25 MORE THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU AND CLAIM THAT YOU HANG OUT WITH GESHA GIRLS ALL THE TIME.....I WISH.

HAVE A GOOD ONE AND MANY MORE....

KK

Hey Doc,

Do you think anyone closer to the East Coast makes Gumbo? The only cowpokes I shot with from over that way is Red River Ray and Three Cut at the US Open in 2010. They wouldn't know how to make Gumbo, would they? What's our chance on getting them to anti-up and get of to Rockcastle in May? KCD

I know RRR. I just hope some of my friends don't see this post..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Geisha twins love him.

They call him 'Wed Wiver Way'. They can't pronounce the 'R' and 'W' very well in their words. Heck, they call me 'Ridder' and they call Korupt Karl, 'CoRup Call'.

Anyhow, RRR is a great feller. He's a hoot to shoot with. I'd love to see him shoot at Rockcastle this year.

..........Widder

Looks like there is no objection. Heck, we might even prefer for Wed Wiver Way (that's even hard to type)and his shooting pardners to show up and cook and shoot, or just shoot! So, Red River Ray, Three Cut, and whoever ya'll want to bring, ya'll have a solid invite to come to Rockcastle at the end of May and have a great time eatin', cookin', and shootin, (not necessarily in that order)! I am not sure what water cress is, but, if you want to make some water cress soup, join this here Gumbo War and bring it on!

Archived