SASS Wire Forum

Friday pizza night

Grizzly Dave

Big Jake, nobody, male or female, can cypher what goes on between the ears of a female. Teenage females are the biggest mystery, but they never outgrow it. It mystery stays with them for life. Sometimes they

cannot understand themselves, what is making them tick. I suspect that long range planning is not a big player in that game.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even own 17 pairs of shoes. I got my tennis shoes I wear all the time, and my shooting boots, and if I dug in the closet I might have a pair of dress shoes, but who knows if they fit or not.

Hats on the other hand, well, as you've seen, I have a bit of a hat problem... but at least I'm selling off some of the ones that no longer fit...

Boots.......got as many pair as I can wear. one work pair, one goofin off pair, one shootin pair, one dress pair.

And Hats, ....Lawdy I can't begain to tell ya how many hats I got. Too many to count.

But like I told Lady Hawk.......Hon,...I can't wear but one pair of boots and one hat at a time !!! :lol::P

When I was younger I had a bunch of boots, wore boots every day, but as I got older, my calves got as thick and tree trunks and boots just don't fit any more. Plus I'm so bow legged and heavy that I wear shoes out in a hurry, cheap tennis shoes are cheaper to replace often than boots were.

Folks must be turning in early tonight to be ready to go back to work in the morning....

I'm sure glad I have the next 6 work days off!!!!

Grizz.....you said the "W**K" word. I heerd that ain't post ta be said in da Saloon(ACS)

Big (Whats don't W**K no more) Jake

Well, went to the back cracker and got straightened out to start the trip. went by the county clerks to renew lisence plates for a couple cars, home now and just about got everything staged to load up. Have to drive to the Denver airport to pick up the rental buckboard this afternoon. There are closer rental places, but rates were way higher even within the same chain, so worth a drive to the airport.

Folks must be turning in early tonight to be ready to go back to work in the morning....

I'm sure glad I have the next 6 work days off!!!!

I showed up to W*#K today wif one hell of a hangover !!!! :angry:

The damn sun made too much noise coming up !!!! :wacko:

Da Bos knew rat off da bat not to mess wif me today !! :blink:

Grizz, Maybe I can salvage da day/night.....I take a bottle of Bulliet.

Hair of da dawg thing.......................... :unsure:

Bottles, get Hawk a bottle, but only one tonight!

Nothing for me, gotta be up early and drive tomorrow. Just wish it wasn't so danged far, but once I get there, it will be worth it.

Hope and pray that the weather is good to us.

Guys

If ? you ever figgure out females , do not worry , THEY WILL CHANGE ,

Then you are back to square 1 ,

CB

Lady Hawk thinks, I repeat, THINKS she wears da pants in dis family. But I put a stop to dat, and I mean rat quick !!

I tell her to do something, it don't get done, cuz I want to do it myself.

I tell her not to do something, she does it anyway.

She then figured that I had her figured out, so I just cahnged my thinking.

I'll tell her to do somethingf, and it gets done.

I 'll tell her not to do something, and it doen't get done.

But then, She figured that out, so I went back to the way I was thinking !

Good plan..., No,......Great plan,..Uh ?! B):lol:

sounds like that honeymoon joke:

A husband and wife discuss who will be the boss of the family. The husband takes off his pants, hands them to the wife, and says,

"Here, try these on." The wife counters, "I can't wear these, they are huge on me!" "EEzackly!" he retorts, "That'a why the MAN wears the pants in the family."

The wife takes off hers and says, "OK, your turn...put these on." The husband chuckles and then struggles to get even one foot through. "I can't get into these pants--no way!"

"That's right!" she replies with confidence, "and that's the way it's gonna stay until your attitude changes!" :lol:

I ran outa candy so I put out the burnt sausages from last night and turned off the light :D

LOL. I got candy left, but turned off the light. What doesn't get eaten on the road we'll put out on a table at the match when we get there.

To your amazement and mine, I have not had even one piece of candy tonight. And it's all stuff I like too! Baby Ruth, Butterfingers, Nestle Crunch, 3 Musketeers etc.

wow that is amazing I had Reeses mini cups dark chocolate and only ate 3 :P

We had Trick or Treat kids come from 6:30 till 8:45. About 1/4 of them Kids 10 and under...the rest were Jr. High and High Schools kids. My wife even had Ladies up to 35 years old holding pillow cases. I told them to go to Target or K-Mart and buy their own. Shut off the light and closed the door.

Big Jake

Ladys "Fluff"

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I refuse to admit to anything..

Guys

If ? you ever figgure out females , do not worry , THEY WILL CHANGE ,

Then you are back to square 1 ,

CB

Girls are easy to understand. We simply want to help, but we are not so good at it so we come up with liquid paper or velco to fix the mistakes.. lol..

I think the differences are simple as we age in most cases.. course you do have the few people who think life is all about them and hold out for someone who will treat them like the "crown jewel" they think they are.. or hoping for the 21 year old when they are 50/60/70/.. etc.. lol... You know the best wife or husband money can buy.. lol But then they are not worth wasting you serious time on.. however they are fun.. lol and funny to be around.. cuz they are jazzed for living,..

Oh, gosh... wait.. I think that could apply to both genders.. The point is people are easy to figure out when they are no so "full of themselves"... lucky in SASS you don't find many of those.. and when you do find them, at least they are funny..

Archived