SASS Wire Forum

Friday pizza night

Grizzly Dave

Where are my manners

Pizza is keeping warm in the oven, help yourself.

Got busy with Miz Grizz being gone, and other family issues and dang near forgot to offer you all some pizza.

Why is it that crap comes right before you are supposed to leave on vacation????

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grizz

Sure ya do , I will take that old single shot , you don't want to fool with . :rolleyes:

It has been a long day , had to chase down some help , getting the trk serviced and other things ,

wraped up . Hopefully everyone will show up on time tommarow to get more of it done .

Maybe , things will go right , it has not happened all week , so we will see .

CB

Just got back from dinner at a place called the Guest House Grill. I had a BBQ burger that was awesome (note awesome in a sing song voice).

We went to dinner with both boys as my youngest will be heading back to Co Springs tomorrow. He had a nice relaxing time while on leave. His goal was to relax and grow his facial hair!

Just got back from dinner at a place called the Guest House Grill. I had a BBQ burger that was awesome (note awesome in a sing song voice).

We went to dinner with both boys as my youngest will be heading back to Co Springs tomorrow. He had a nice relaxing time while on leave. His goal was to relax and grow his facial hair!

I could just hear how you said 'awesome' :D

Yer boy missed a nice snow storm while he was home.

I could just hear how you said 'awesome' :D

Yer boy missed a nice snow storm while he was home.

I am sure he is disapointed he missed the snow :P He was elk hunting a few weeks back in Steamboat Springs I believe he said. He and his buddy didn't get anything as he said they only had two days off and were not able to scout out areas very much. I was impressed he was bow hunting.

How about a little Jerry Jeff Walker Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother

Brings back memories of when I was young and crazy and foolish and went to the honky tonk every Friday night.

After I have a bottle of Bulliet on Slick's tab, I'll sing a little Merle and "White Line Fever", and a little Charile Pride and "Kiss an Angel Goodmorning !"

I'll have a slice of pizza and I'll pass da mike bu not da bottle !!

This'ins mine !! :P:o:lol:

After I have a bottle of Bulliet on Slick's tab, I'll sing a little Merle and "White Line Fever", and a little Charile Pride and "Kiss an Angel Goodmorning !"

I'll have a slice of pizza and I'll pass da mike bu not da bottle !!

This'ins mine !! :P:o:lol:

Oh be careful if you pass the mike to me, people may start leaving!

Grizz

I used to hit the honky tonks ever FRI and SAT nite , playing music , making money , and getting lots of FREE drinks .

Back in the era , we called the BAR WARS , almost every bar had a band on the weekends . If a band had a good following there was very good money to be made .

Unlike today , you could play , and not have to do CD perfect covers , good times :D

CB

My Wife brought home one of those ready made Pizza and some huge Calzone from Costco. Just pop in the oven and cook for 15 mins. YUMMY for the Tummy. 4 slices of Pepperoni and 1/2 of the Calzone.

Grizz, ask Bottles ifin' I can have a bucket of Cold Beer and a clean mug. Gotta wash all this down my neck. Who's tab iz this going on?

Big(what loves eatin' him some Pizza)Jake

Jerry Jeff Walker........Lord Have Mercy Grizz................Brings back many a memory.

Like when He played that song at Billy Bob's, I had about half a bottle gone and the feller standin next to me told me how us injuns can't hold our likker.

Well, turns out he was right.....after another pull on dat bottle, I left ole big mouth on da floor wif a busted likker bottle up side his head.

Not one of my finer moments, but when I think bout it, still puts a smile on my face to dis day !! ;)

Where are my manners

Pizza is keeping warm in the oven, help yourself.

Got busy with Miz Grizz being gone, and other family issues and dang near forgot to offer you all some pizza.

Why is it that crap comes right before you are supposed to leave on vacation????

I hope all is well now for you Grizzes... Life can be so darn darn darn.. uh.. darn tough like a bad steak? So, tonight I will bring my speical of the evening... a bottle of scotch, and we shall split the bottle, me having three sips and you the rest.. I am pretty sure you will feel much better.. lol

Archived