SASS Wire Forum

Friday pizza night

Grizzly Dave

Grizz

Sure ya do , I will take that old single shot , you don't want to fool with . :rolleyes:

It has been a long day , had to chase down some help , getting the trk serviced and other things ,

wraped up . Hopefully everyone will show up on time tommarow to get more of it done .

Maybe , things will go right , it has not happened all week , so we will see .

CB

Ah chicks I hope your okay.. sounds like you are having a bad time too? Just run a couple more trip lines with BP so you have more fun to watch when folks stop by.. lol.. that will keep you smiling..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I love that music.. And Louie Armstrong... and Billie Holliday.. There are parts of me I kept very hidden from others so they don't lock me up.. lol Frank Sinatra was so good.. and Bill Montgomery... I was born in the wrong era, but glad I was or I would be older.. lol

Well, the regular crown is starting to shuffle in, maybe I'll sing a little 'Piano Man' by Billy Joel just to change things up a bit.

Can we do Pancho and Lefty next? lol...

Or mellow it out again with

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8QuSkYPFzQ0

One of my favorites lately

Not that long ago I wander the AZ desert on my days off on horse back. looking for cattle, or elk or antelope... just being with God and the desert. There is a lot to be said about time to think in the desert/moutains...

After I have a bottle of Bulliet on Slick's tab, I'll sing a little Merle and "White Line Fever", and a little Charile Pride and "Kiss an Angel Goodmorning !"

I'll have a slice of pizza and I'll pass da mike bu not da bottle !!

This'ins mine !! :P:o:lol:

Kiss and angel.. my first husband use to sing that song all the time.. he loved it.... I ended up loving it too just cuz he was so cute when he sang it..

Pass me another Bud and some body wake up the piano player.

How do you wake up a drunk piano player? lol... Does anyone else know how to play?

I hope all is well now for you Grizzes... Life can be so darn darn darn.. uh.. darn tough like a bad steak? So, tonight I will bring my speical of the evening... a bottle of scotch, and we shall split the bottle, me having three sips and you the rest.. I am pretty sure you will feel much better.. lol

Deja, not too bad, just one of those days where being a parent and being a child (or son in law as the case may be) both get a little stressed. And getting ready to leave for a week and wondering if you really should...

About all I do with scotch any more is take a good sniff. I do like a good sniff of scotch now and then.

(Wipeing pizza off my mouth )

Merle, George Jones, Wille, Waylon, David Allen Coe, Charlie McCain (This is a girl !:wub: )

Bottles, had me down another bottle. Down here on da floor ! It's to hard to reach up and it's gonna be a long walk down memory lane !!

Since my operation, I have not been able to play the piano.

I could not play the piano before my operation either. :unsure:

My piano has not arrived yet.. lol

Deja, not too bad, just one of those days where being a parent and being a child (or son in law as the case may be) both get a little stressed. And getting ready to leave for a week and wondering if you really should...

About all I do with scotch any more is take a good sniff. I do like a good sniff of scotch now and then.

Ah.. please join me in a scratch and sniff then.. lol... "scratch" and "sniff". .. I dont know about you but I am feeling warm and fuzzy already.. lol

Kiss and angel.. my first husband use to sing that song all the time.. he loved it.... I ended up loving it too just cuz he was so cute when he sang it..

^_^:D:lol:

that pizza is good Grizz! fer a while thar I thot yew wuz partyin all by yer lonesome. I'm drinkin a blue Moon pumpkin ale.

Jake, I looked fer ya at Gunfight Fri night and Sat and night ---but guess I missed ya :blush:

howdy ladies missed ya at Gunfight Meggie

yer mom is still around and bakes fer ya?? wow lucky yew

I'm lucky too but mine quit bakin years ago when she found out I wanted to do it :lol:

she can't do much now but she is still a good writer.

that pizza is good Grizz! fer a while thar I thot yew wuz partyin all by yer lonesome. I'm drinkin a blue Moon pumpkin ale.

Jake, I looked fer ya at Gunfight Fri night and Sat and night ---but guess I missed ya :blush:

I didn't make the GBJL this year, cuz I was sick for the first time in about 8 years. Terrible cough and not feeling 100%. With the cost of Match fees, food, ammo, and 4 round trips from Anaheim in GAS, I thought I'll make it next time. I was going to come out and visit late afternoon and stay for evening visit around campfire, but didn't want to spread my cough and germs around.

Big Jake

Hey Grizz

I just took a look at the duelest cat. at CAC , I know some of them . I don't think I will place too high there . Unless I can put some relly good runs together , this is unlikely , since I have not done it all year .

Did you find the jugs , that you needed ? I looked in the shop , I don't have anything like you wanted .

CB

YeeHaw, Miz Grizz is making the sammiches.

Good thing too, I'm tired, checked home depot and Lowes and neither has the size furnace filter I need.

Doubt I'll fare much better in Cowboy, but I never expected to.

No, have not found jugs yet, but if push comes to shove a box taped shut with a slot cut in the top will do.

Actually got alot done today to get ready for the trip. I'm ready to go, this getting ready is too much work!

Grizz

I just happened to think of it , did you find enough S/G ammo ? I plan to gather some stuff up in the AM . I have already started a pile to load , I did not relize how much stuff , I was bringing for the sale . I hope to turn it into something else , maybe a new to me gun :D

CB

howdy ladies missed ya at Gunfight Meggie

We just stayed close to home this year. I had some other stuff going on so we really weren't sure what the month of October was going to bring us.

I have about 3.5 boxes of SG shells. I don't plan on shooting the SG side matches, so that should be more than enough. I do need to line some up so I can keep shooting when I get back, but I don't have the mental energy to think that far ahead yet.

10 stage match, if you figure 5 sg per stage which is high that's 50 shells or two boxes for the match, I should be fine.

Now I'm debating bringing my hammered double along for backup... not that I expect my Baikal to fail, cuz I don't see that happening, but...

Yeah, and also I keep thinking that maybe some Classic Cowboy or Cowgirl might have a hammered double break and I could help them out if I had mine along... but, it's one more long gun to schlepp along on the trip, in and out of the hotel every night.

Archived