SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grizzly Dave

I'm here at comin at cha !

Bought a pair of chinks from Mose and Bella.

They are PURPLE and turquoise with black fringe.

Can't wait to wear em!

Bought a pair of chinks from Mose and Bella.

They are PURPLE and turquoise with black fringe.

Can't wait to wear em!

I can't wait to SEE ya wearin em! ^_^ Actually, it'll just be good to see you and Chaser again. Come on November!

I can't wait to SEE ya wearin em! ^_^ Actually, it'll just be good to see you and Chaser again. Come on November!

We have missed you and Fannie too. Looking forward to hanging out with you again.

When they talked me into buying the chinks they promised they would make me look like I actually have a butt!

I said "Sold!"

HURRAH!!! :lol: :lol:

Lacey and I got our applications mailed Friday mornin'..

Hope there's still room left... and ifn' there is.. Hope ta see ya down there!!

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I gotta get some paintin' done :blush:

It will be great to meet you Rance and Lacey! You'd best get that painting done soon!

Im thinking even if I am not able to make it over to shoot the match, that I am going to at least make the trip over Saturday to do some visiting. That alone will be worth the 3 hour drive

Smokey Shayne..... juggle all your time and energy to try and shoot at T-Bones, you'll not regret it.

Come on over Smokey, visit,shoot or just be a judge in the Parking Lot Cook-Off Wars. We are gonna need some help eating all the fish...

Smokey Shayne..... juggle all your time and energy to try and shoot at T-Bones, you'll not regret it.

Stop by the Luv Machine (parked right next to the parking lot where the action is gonna be) and I'll give ya a cold adult beverage of your choice to cleanse your pallet between fish tasting/judging. Be good to see ya again Smokey!

Stop by the Luv Machine (parked right next to the parking lot where the action is gonna be) and I'll give ya a cold adult beverage of your choice to cleanse your pallet between fish tasting/judging. Be good to see ya again Smokey!

Well!!!! I assume you are going to bring enough for everyone? :unsure:

I'm not much of a fish eater, fried or otherwise, but I'll have a small taste...

Though after a snack, I might need a nap, and we're staying in town, so maybe I'll just wander through the campers and find an empty one and take that nap...

Though after a snack, I might need a nap, and we're staying in town, so maybe I'll just wander through the campers and find an empty one and take that nap...

Grizz.. we're stayin' in town also...

While yer wanderin'..

See if ya can find one of them there campers with bunkbeds....

Rance <_<

Thinkin' those little naps are great :) too...

Rance, if nothing else, there are lots of rocking chairs in the big barn, could catch a few winks in one of them until one of yer pards pulls a trick on ya....

Im thinking even if I am not able to make it over to shoot the match, that I am going to at least make the trip over Saturday to do some visiting. That alone will be worth the 3 hour drive

A whole lot of us will be very disappointed if you don't make it to Texas for CaC

Well...even if I dont have the opportunity to shoot the match, looks like I had better at least make it over to visit. Like I said, its only a 2 - 1/2 hour drive....well worth the trip to see a bunch of friends.

I've done that for Hell on Wheels a couple of times, I couldn't shoot the match, but made the drive to spend an afternoon there visiting with folks and checking things out, worthwhile trip IMO. That said, I'd have rather been there shooting the match!

Grizz

How many more days Griz??????? I'm getting lonely around here....I'm tired of working... I'm stopping today and waiting till my friends show up so we can start the party.

I'm ready, lets go!

OK, I'm really not ready, still have to tie up some odds and ends before I leave, but I'm ready!

Dining room, Living room, hallway, entry way, vestibul, door frames, ceilings...

ALL :blink: THE PAINTIN' IS DONE!!! :wacko: Paintin' tools cleaned and put away.. :huh:

Now I can start thinkin' of cowboy stuff... :)

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I got some reloadin' to do :blush:

Guns ta clean..

Dining room, Living room, hallway, entry way, vestibul, door frames, ceilings...

ALL :blink: THE PAINTIN' IS DONE!!! :wacko: Paintin' tools cleaned and put away.. :huh:

Now I can start thinkin' of cowboy stuff... :)

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I got some reloadin' to do :blush:

Guns ta clean..

Way to go Rance ol buddy! Ain't incentive a wunnerful thang? ;)

Titus ^_^

Thinkin' Lacey is a smart gal :D

Rance ,, don't put away the painting stuff,,,bring it with you. Nuttin is having a painting party.....

Titus, I want them guns !!!!

Here's an idea!

TBone, call hank Jr. and see if he would like to come to CaC. :P

He's currently unemployed, at least on Mopnday nights :angry:

We have contacted Hank Jr and Willie also a few others.... No luck so far.....But we are still trying... T-Bone

As far as I have to travel I guess I better get me a map.

We have contacted Hank Jr and Willie also a few others.... No luck so far.....But we are still trying... T-Bone

I'd rather listen to you sing anyway

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.