Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

It is Time to Rob the Bank


Aunt Jen

Recommended Posts

Ok, all. I hate to have to say this, but it's time to quit lolligagging (?) around this saloon, 'planin' 'bout jes 'bout everything from the dog house to the price of gold, so it's time for us to do something about it. We're gonna have to rob the bank. :angry:

 

Here's my plan:

 

We have a quick snort, :huh: git up out of these chairs, ride over to the bank, have Deja hold the horses out front. Put on our bandanas. Then go in, draw our guns, and BMC will holler, "Stick 'em up!" (Good dog.) Everyone will put their hands up, but there won't be enough in the till. Thankfully, Utah has brought some dynamite, so we blow the safe—we DO NOT LET BUTCH DO IT. We'll put the people inside on their honor not to tell the sheriff who done it, and we'll ride away fast right back here to the saloon and pretend it never happened.

 

But lets be reasonable about this: No whoopin' and hollerin' on the way back here; it'll give us away.

 

Okay! That's a good gang! I'll have some cold drinks here waiting for you! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Deja works in the bank ..... is this gonna be an "inside" job ???.... :huh:

Well, the money is inside the bank, so I guess it's an inside job. However, I thought Deja should be outside so she'd be more anonymous.

 

Does that work?

 

Or, Deja, would you prefer to switch with someone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

AJ is not goin' wif us ? Why not ? :unsure:

 

 

Dis is startin to smell fishy to me ! :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if we're carrying gold or so much money that it's going to be ultra heavy, I've got the pack mules. Between my whole string, we could probably pack out a little over 600 pounds. Hmmm...with the price of gold today, that would be....????? Uh, I'm not sure, but I think all of us would be fairly well-to-do. :blush:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I think the mules would come in handy.

 

No. I've had to sacrifice my own enjoyment to stay behind and miss the fun, so I could be ready to serve refreshments on your return. But don't worry. I'm sure you'll be successful and steal a lot of money for us all.

 

You're heroes. You see not the world as it is but as it should be. "...to dream, the impossible dream..."

 

Uh, wait: You know, I know we're in a saloon, but in what town? If this is Rock Ridge, then I'm leaving now. If this is Deadwood, then I'll forgo the cards. If this is Tombstone, then I'll stay away from the coral, but I'll go ahead and help you all rob the bank and play cards....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in!!! I need retirement $$$$, how 'bout I man the gattling gun??:) Rye

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care what bank we rob as long as I gits ta lite da fuze!

 

Ya know, if'n we put the nitro under da safe we's cud blow it perty much stait up thru da roof, we cud have it land in the back of da Saloon (ACS) were Bottles keeps da good stuff and knock er open at our leezure. Shoot, if we used a cuple uh extree feets of fuze we cud all be back in da Saloon (ACS) sippin a kul one wen de exsi, ecksite, exercisem, uh, when she blew. We'd all have dem good alerbyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care what bank we rob as long as I gits ta lite da fuze!

 

Ya know, if'n we put the nitro under da safe we's cud blow it perty much stait up thru da roof, we cud have it land in the back of da Saloon (ACS) were Bottles keeps da good stuff and knock er open at our leezure. Shoot, if we used a cuple uh extree feets of fuze we cud all be back in da Saloon (ACS) sippin a kul one wen de exsi, ecksite, exercisem, uh, when she blew. We'd all have dem good alerbyes.

 

Is your aim good enough that we would want to be near the target area?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got this crazy immage of Deja holding a string of mule outside of the bank and a bunch of SASS cowboys running out the front door with sacks of money and armloads of gold bars. That'd cornfuuus the police real gud. :blink:

 

They'd probably be wirting Deja a ticked for the mule poop on the street as the cowboys ( & cowgirsl) came out of the bank.

 

Someone want to write a screenplay . . . we can film it at White Horse Ranch this winter. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I think the mules would come in handy.

 

No. I've had to sacrifice my own enjoyment to stay behind and miss the fun, so I could be ready to serve refreshments on your return. But don't worry. I'm sure you'll be successful and steal a lot of money for us all.

 

You're heroes. You see not the world as it is but as it should be. "...to dream, the impossible dream..."

 

Uh, wait: You know, I know we're in a saloon, but in what town? If this is Rock Ridge, then I'm leaving now. If this is Deadwood, then I'll forgo the cards. If this is Tombstone, then I'll stay away from the coral, but I'll go ahead and help you all rob the bank and play cards....

Seein' this is Toostone mebbe we should have a round o' #4's an' rethunk this. :rolleyes: Bottles, set us up, por favor. :)

 

R3B

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I recently learned that bank robberies by women are up by 6% over last year. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, lemme see now, that'd be ah...that's 600 times 16 times 1700, that would be um...ah...carry the one...um...and two zeroes...um...Can anybody in the gang do ciphers?

 

The O'Meara Himself

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. We're having a little schizo-time here, so I'll have to explain better:

 

it's the 1800s, and Deja doesn't work at the bank yet, so its okay to rob it. There's only one bank in town, and there are no police. There's only a Sheriff. The reason I asked about what town this is, is because it will tell me who that sheriff is. If it's Rock Ridge, then it's Sheriff Bart. If it's Silverado, then it has Denehy as sheriff, and we'd have to give him a cut of the take.

 

I was suggesting you guys go over there, rob it, and bring the money back here to the saloon where I'll wait for you :lol: If you keep the explosions to a minimum, then no one will know we did it; the town is full of cowboys.

 

Ifn you don't want to do that, then we could consider robbing the stage after it leaves town, but the bank probably has more money in it.

 

Ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessin shootin our guns in air is outta the question.

 

I reckon that would be seen as 'a round over the berm' and would get us a MDQ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it all depends on what kind of bank robbery you guys want.

 

I'd imagined a sneak robbery where you bring the money back to the Saloon.

 

But you could have one where you shoot all kinds of things, let Butch Cassidy blow the safe all to kingdom come, ride like a #6 wiht all the whoopin' and a hollerin'—but then you'll have to either give the sheriff a cut of the take, or ride out of town fast with the loot.

 

And what ever you're gonna do, hurry up! Because gold is tanking today.

 

So what do you want to do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I say lets ride on over to that big spread out south, you know the one, that robber cattle baron what has been pushing all the other outfits out by hook and by crook. We'll stampede their cattle and then rob the main house.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I say lets ride on over to that big spread out south, you know the one, that robber cattle baron what has been pushing all the other outfits out by hook and by crook. We'll stampede their cattle and then rob the main house.

I know the spread your talkin about, I stopped in there a few months back on my way in ta towne and that crook chrged me a $20 gold piece to water my horse .....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the spread your talkin about, I stopped in there a few months back on my way in ta towne and that crook chrged me a $20 gold piece to water my horse .....

How dare he! :excl: Now, that ain't neighborly.

 

But ifn you rustle his cows, how will you bring them all back to the saloon?

Link to post
Share on other sites

How dare he! :excl: Now, that ain't neighborly.

 

But ifn you rustle his cows, how will you bring them all back to the saloon?

i'm just a wonderin how many of them thar cows in gonna fit here in the saloon ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.