SASS Wire Forum

Tenshot Tammy and Cascade Charlie........

Back 40 #23910 L

Tenshot Tammy and Cascade Charlie ARE COMING HOME FROM GERMANY!!!! Yes, it's true. They will be back in Southern Illinois the first weekend in August. Charlie's trigger finger is itching so bad to shoot that he can't even pick his nose anymore. GREAT TO HAVE THEM BACK!!!

Fannie Kicker and I are anxious to meet those two! Seen lots of em here on the wire and heard lotsa good things bout em from our Illinois area pards. Always good to meet folks and put faces to names! :) 40, hope ya ain't warned em bout us, they might just stay in Germany! :o:P

Just in time for True Grit...........

Alright! Tammy's comin' back and...... and....Charlie WHO? Oh yeah, that's her lesser half. Oh Well some times ya gotta take the bad with the good. ;):lol:

Tammy says..."Give everybody my love and tell Mel that nothing has stopped Charlie from pickin' his nose!" :lol:

Titus, we're looking forward to meeting you guys as well. We'll see ya at The Open if not before.

Sarge...Muleskinner Mary just asked if we were going to make it to True Grit. It's one of my all time favorites but I don't know if we'll have enough bullets by then. We'll see.

West...yer absolutely 100% kee-rect. It's been way too long.

Phiren...You and Bull are gonna get such a PINCH when I get back! :P

BJT...You need to bring that son of yours east of the Mississippi some time and enjoy the range at Sparta. It would be nice to see you both again. Oh...BTW I'm using the BJT method of losing weight and it seems to be working. Only 32 pounds so far, but it works. ;)

Red...Hold on to that bottle. I'll be there as soon as I can. ;)

Charlie

Charlie, if'n you need bullets to make it True Grit? I don't think you'll have a hard time finding enough to go. Looks like you guys have enough friends here to make sure you can be there! If'n you shoot 38's i'll help you out. Since you Paid are way to the St. Jude Charity Shoot! will be nice to meet you and Tammy.

P.S. hope to posse up with ya sometime.

Red Rider Rudy & Lady Cheyenne

Be good to have you folks back home where ya belong

Welcome back..

Rance <_< n' Lacey

Always thinkin' about ya..

Lacey has asked me many a time "when does Charlie and Tammy get back home.."

and I tell her agin'.. "I don't know :wacko: "

Oh yeah... I can come up with some extra 38's for Tammy.. you'll have to fend for yerself :lol::lol:

Charlie, if'n you need bullets to make it True Grit? I don't think you'll have a hard time finding enough to go. Looks like you guys have enough friends here to make sure you can be there! If'n you shoot 38's i'll help you out. Since you Paid are way to the St. Jude Charity Shoot! will be nice to meet you and Tammy.

P.S. hope to posse up with ya sometime.

Red Rider Rudy & Lady Cheyenne

Red...Thanks for the offer. I just might have to take you up on your offer.

Have you ever done a "True Grit" match? It's more fun than you can imagine. It's two stages on every stage. Twice the guns...twice the FUN! And Dapper Dan and crew know how to do it right!!

Seriously, Work permitting, I might take you up on your offer.

Charlie

Be good to have you folks back home where ya belong

Welcome back..

Rance <_< n' Lacey

Always thinkin' about ya..

Lacey has asked me many a time "when does Charlie and Tammy get back home.."

and I tell her agin'.. "I don't know :wacko: "

Oh yeah... I can come up with some extra 38's for Tammy.. you'll have to fend for yerself :lol::lol:

Rance...You too are gonna get such a Pinch when I get back!!!

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Charlie...Tammy's gone to bed...

Good news indeed. So is the government paying his way back or was there enough left over from the collection to get Tammy back. :lol:

Smoke

PS, I was able to sell several of Charlie's guns to get Tambo a first class airline ticket back home. Now, the only thing that is left is a single shot .22 rifle with the sights broken off, a single shot 12 ga. shotgun with electric tape holding the forearm on with baling wire wrapped around the cracked stock, a old muzzle loader that is rusted shut and a .38 pistol with the cylinder missing. So, if we get any offers and sell these, I "might" be able to get a 12 ft. Jon boat spotted on the west coast of Spain, equipped with a 10 hp Merc. Charlie will have to hitchhike from Germany to the coast.

Oh, by the way, I still have Tambo's guns and they are oiled up and ready to go, right along with a good supply of ammo.

oh darn, I forgot, does anyone have some extra gas cans for Charlie?

PS, I was able to sell several of Charlie's guns to get Tambo a first class airline ticket back home. Now, the only thing that is left is a single shot .22 rifle with the sights broken off, a single shot 12 ga. shotgun with electric tape holding the forearm on with baling wire wrapped around the cracked stock, a old muzzle loader that is rusted shut and a .38 pistol with the cylinder missing. So, if we get any offers and sell these, I "might" be able to get a 12 ft. Jon boat spotted on the west coast of Spain, equipped with a 10 hp Merc. Charlie will have to hitchhike from Germany to the coast.

Oh, by the way, I still have Tambo's guns and they are oiled up and ready to go, right along with a good supply of ammo.

oh darn, I forgot, does anyone have some extra gas cans for Charlie?

I ain't got any extra gas cans.. but I got a couple of real purty oars... he can put them in the water and paddle with them :lol: :lol:

Y'all are killin' me! All y'all :huh: I can just feel the love in the air.

Granny...You know that we're gonna come and shoot at your range some day...Just gotta figure out when ;)

Mose...You and Bella keep a seat at the fire warm for us...we'll be there just as soon as possible.

well this is some good news for a change .....hope ya make it back to the northwest one day

Me too Jake.

From looking at the weather map of the U.S, I'd say the PNW is the place to be.

It's been an unusually cool spring and summer here as well. Today it's rainy and at 10:00 am only 50 degrees

Charlie, we're finally gettin' a break. Its raining right now and the temp has dropped to 75 degrees. It has been 95 to a 104 every day for the past week.

Me too Jake.

From looking at the weather map of the U.S, I'd say the PNW is the place to be.

It's been an unusually cool spring and summer here as well. Today it's rainy and at 10:00 am only 50 degrees

I was going to tell you to put some of that weather in your pocket and bring it with you when came back, but as Bull says it got here before you.

On a side note I wrung your Taylor's 1911 out for you at the WB match today. I think you will be very pleased. I don't think I had a single miss with it and I shot what felt like a very good match. But we may never know how well I did because the score sheets were in Back 40's cart for the full duration of the downpour that ended the match and are probably unreadable.

Well at least this way I can dream that I won. :D

Smoke

I was going to tell you to put some of that weather in your pocket and bring it with you when came back, but as Bull says it got here before you.

On a side note I wrung your Taylor's 1911 out for you at the WB match today. I think you will be very pleased. I don't think I had a single miss with it and I shot what felt like a very good match. But we may never know how well I did because the score sheets were in Back 40's cart for the full duration of the downpour that ended the match and are probably unreadable.

Well at least this way I can dream that I won. :D

Smoke

That's good to hear. Also good to hear that y'all are getting some rain and heat releif ^_^

Glad to here you're coming home. Come on over to the West coast some time, there's always room, and you're always welcome (and Kramer) at my place.

Thanks Mike. We desperately want to get back out there even if only for a short while. Maybe we'll see you at at WR next year.

Charlie

Boy did I get royaly screwed today! :angry:

I got a call from the Transportation Office tellling me that the movers won't be here tomorrow as I thought they would.

I was lead to believe that they would pack me up Tue and Wed and load the truck on Thur. That would leave me most of next week to tidy up loose ends, get the house ready for inspection and finish up the out processing checklist.

But NNOOOO! They can't come until next Monday - Wed. That leaves me Thursdy to get everything finalized and then fly out on Friday.

I had to change the rental car reservation.

I had to change my appointment with Volvo to ship my car.

I had to change the Hotel reservations.

I had to change my appointment with Housing for a final walk through.

I had to change a weeks worth of carefully orchastrated plans in one affternoon!

The good news??

I still get to go home!! :D:lol:

When life throws ya lemons....Ya just gotta make lemonade! :wub:

Krammer is coming home!!!! :wub:

Awhhhhhhh, I can't wait!!!

Huh, what?....oh ya right, Charlie and 10Shot tooooooo!! B):D

Rocky...Sent ya a PM...or an email...or a personal conversation....I don't know what they are now :wacko:

Charlie

Ned and I are happy to hear that you and Tammy will be back stateside soon. I can't wait for us to get together. I will start stockpiling shotglasses today.

Megan AKA Tanga Loca

Glad you two get to come home, Charlie; but I have to tell you; one of the delights of my trips to Germany has been seeing your friendly face out there at the German Territorial Roundup!

And the bottles of scotch you keep bringing aren't too hard to take, either! ;-)

Best,

FJT

Ned and I are happy to hear that you and Tammy will be back stateside soon. I can't wait for us to get together. I will start stockpiling shotglasses today.

Megan AKA Tanga Loca

Tanga...That sounds like a winner to me.

How's Buffy holding up? I'll need to get him home too.

CC

Archived