SASS Wire Forum

Baseball fans

Yep the Cleveland Indians have been on top and playin great baseball (best record in the majors with the Phillies just a hair behind) , hope it lasts. They look good, playin basic fundemental baseball with good pitching and defense. Go Tribe!:) Rye

Battle for the Ohio Cup this weekend.... Reds vs. Indians. It should be fun to watch, both teams are good this year. Course I gotta root for my Reds :P

Battle for the Ohio Cup this weekend.... Reds vs. Indians. It should be fun to watch, both teams are good this year. Course I gotta root for my Reds :P

I'll be watchin too Chris, I love when the 2 Ohio teams battle. If the Indians are not in the playoffs and the Reds are I'm rootin for the Reds. Guess it's an Ohio thing. GO TRIBE!

And why would you do that, Chris?

Well I grew up in Cincinnati, been a Reds fan as long as I've known what baseball was. And they've got a great team right now, probably the best defensive team in baseball. Every game is like watching a highlight reel. I'll root for the Indians any time they're not playing the Reds, but the Reds will always be my team.

Well I grew up in Cincinnati, been a Reds fan as long as I've known what baseball was. And they've got a great team right now, probably the best defensive team in baseball. Every game is like watching a highlight reel. I'll root for the Indians any time they're not playing the Reds, but the Reds will always be my team.

Being a St. Louis Cardinal fan, I just had to ask that, Chris.

Great rivalry there.

#1 in May is easy. #1 at the end of September is something else.

Soooo true, Marshal. September is the only time it really matters.

Those games that you shudda won in May will come back to bite you in September too.

Being a St. Louis Cardinal fan, I just had to ask that, Chris.

Great rivalry there.

Ahh yes... the Cardinals. It's been kinda fun watching that rivalry take off these past couple seasons... which makes you... my new arch enemy on the wire... :)

It's only May. :lol: :lol:

Tribe just dropped two to the W.Sox. Hope this isn't a preview to the "June Swoon". two good bats are on the DL now, hope O. Cabrera is back from N. Carolina.

We'll see how they do against Cincy tonight........ :blush:

Baseball is all about tradition. One can look forward to the Tribe's June swoon just as sure as the snow melts in the Rockies and the hummingbirds return from new Mexico. :lol:

Baseball is all about tradition. One can look forward to the Tribe's June swoon just as sure as the snow melts in the Rockies and the hummingbirds return from new Mexico. :lol:

Ya just never know!:rolleyes: Rye

Time to pop Major League in the player. Nothin on TV tonight anyway. :lol:

The Tribe SWEPT the Reds...........yesssss.........SWEPT the Reds, the Indians could be fer real this year all you naysayers!:P

#1 record in ALL of baseball...........c'mon bring it on, this young team can handle it and the payroll is one of the lowest in the Majors. C'mon overpriced Yankees!!!:lol:

and midges from Lake Erie in October when the Indians have gone home for the off-season

The Tribe SWEPT the Reds...........yesssss.........SWEPT the Reds, the Indians could be fer real this year all you naysayers!:P

#1 record in ALL of baseball...........c'mon bring it on, this young team can handle it and the payroll is one of the lowest in the Majors. C'mon overpriced Yankees!!!:lol:

I can only refer to post #17. :lol:;)

Please define "HORRIBLE"

:)

Horrible = blowing a 4 run lead with shoddy pitching and then proceeding to get swept by the Indians...

I guess that series just erases the Reds' sweep of the Cardinals from last weekend.... ;)

Horrible = blowing a 4 run lead with shoddy pitching and then proceeding to get swept by the Indians...

I guess that series just erases the Reds' sweep of the Cardinals from last weekend.... ;)

That is a pretty good definition of HORRIBLE, but then again, the Cardinals are in first place central.

That is a pretty good definition of HORRIBLE, but then again, the Cardinals are in first place central.

Yup. I'm afraid it looks like the Reds will be the same as last year, great against our own division but can't beat any other team with a winning record.

Tribe is the first team to reach 30 wins!!! Their winning pct. is #1 in all of baseball, 50 points above Philly! I'm not gonna say it's their year YET! Don't wanna jinx 'em, we have to deal with the Rocky Colavito jinx and the newest jinx, the "Cheap Owners", the Dolans. :angry:

All that said.............................................GO TRIBE!:)

Archived