SASS Wire Forum

Asking for a bit of help….

Matthew Duncan

For the last couple weeks Cutter's Raiders at Paradise Pass have been testing their Forum software and looks like all the bugs have been rustled out.

The Forum is designed to keep the Cutter's Raiders membership and partners riding thru abreast of all the activities a going on at Paradise Pass.

Calendar with shooting dates, state match, area matches, County 4H shooting dates and more.

Ring Leader for Cutter's raiders is Midnite Desperado and Midnite has a section to post words of wisdom.

Territorial Governor Montana Longhair has a section too. Where proposed rules change polled to ask the membership for direction.

The Mayor of Paradise Pass also has a section when he can post his speeches pertaining to the Town activities.

Saloon where y'all can exercise your pie holes by exchange lies stories.

General Store a cowpoke can post items For Sale, Barter or Trade. Read the sticky about liability.

Black Smith where the how to articles are now posted.

Here's where y'all can help. Could a few of y'all take a look and see if'n you can find any stray "bugs"?

As a Guest you can visit but can't post. Or if'n you have the time register and post a bit.

There's two ways to get to the forum. In the middle of CuttersRaiders.com is a link "Forum", click on it. Or you can go CuttersRaiders.com/Forum

You can tell any Moderator what you've found by clicking on Their link.

just what I need, another forum to watch :D

Great idea Mathew, alot easier to post announcements on a forum than update a webpage or send out bulk email. Especially for weather related cancellations or whatever. I'll go check it out.

Looks really good. I posted and I am sure it was in the wrong place. It all worked good.

Looks really good. I posted and I am sure it was in the wrong place. It all worked good.

You done good on your post!

Have any problem registering?

I was easy, Nice site.I posted a ad if thats ok. for the brass 92.Found one here but he wanted me to buy a henry and send to him.Would have done it but he did not say what he really wanted.

Howdy Matthew,

You must still have some bugs; it wouldn't let me register.

Other than that, the forum looks good. B)

Did you use the "sliders" under the 3 pictures to strighten them up?

Did you use the "sliders" under the 3 pictures to strighten them up?

Howdy Matthew,

Yep; I straightend the pictures, checked the "I agree to these terms" box and nothing happened.

Couldn't enter my e-mail address or anything.

It all worked for me.

Grizzly Dave, "I know there are browser tricks to fix that for me, but thought I'd just throw that out there."

--------------

On your key board. Hold down the "Ctrl" key then hit the "+" or "-" keys to make larger or small for viewing.

When you restart you computer it will return to your original setting.

Howdy Matthew,

Yep; I straightend the pictures, checked the "I agree to these terms" box and nothing happened.

Couldn't enter my e-mail address or anything.

The first week we had over 100 "spammers" hit the site so a BANNED list was created to stop them. Your IP, email may have been mistakenly included. Banned list is now cleared out, if you don't mine try registering again.

The first week we had over 100 "spammers" hit the site so a BANNED list was created to stop them. Your IP, email may have been mistakenly included. Banned list is now cleared out, if you don't mine try registering again.

Still won't work.

:D

Very nice Matthew.

Amazing what you can do with a little Yankee ingenuity. :D

y'all didn't have to go and insult me....;)

At least Cutter's Raiders Forum has the correct flag....:D

Archived