SASS Wire Forum

1887 Lever Action Shotgun Coyote Cap 2 Quick Load

Slow Poke Joe

This shotgun was sold; however, the money never came. I bought it new and immediately sent it to Coyote Cap for his Posi/Lock action job, along with the stock angle reset for Cowboy Action, and his recoil pad. I got it back in November. Included is the reciept and Coyote Cap's one year warranty certificate. I guess I'm just a double barrel kind of guy. It has less than a box of shells fired through it! Price is $875 plus ahipping to your FFL (usually around $30 in the lower 47 states - no California sales),or face to face without shipping to Florida resident - considerably less than getting one new and no 6 to 8 month wait! I will consider trades that I find interesting, if they are in like condition, either as full or partial payment. You can respond through this forum or PM or call me at 727 512 2578 before 9PM EST. Sorry, we old folks go to bed early.

NEW LOWER PRICE!

I'll sell them for $775 plus shipping. After you shoot them, you'll call and thank me - they are that good!

Pictures: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/ccap.htm

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have heard that selling to California can be a nightmare. I did sell a pair of pistols to a Cowboy from CA without insident, but he was willing to accept all respomsibility for any problems. There were none. If I am just being paranoid, please let me know. Thanks. Joe

Yes, you are being paranoid! ^_^

Shipping to California is a no brainer. I just don't understand where all of this is coming from. I have never had an issue with anyone from any State shipping a firearm to my local FFL right here in So. California. Of course I only purchase firearms that can be legally owned in California.

Roy

Shipping to California is a no brainer. I just don't understand where all of this is coming from. I have never had an issue with anyone from any State shipping a firearm to my local FFL right here in So. California. Of course I only purchase firearms that can be legally owned in California.

Roy

"Leagally Owned in California" is the kicker! There is such a hodge-podge of OKs and NO-NOs on the list, it just isn't worth the hassle for some. I had a pard interested in a Ruger Standard pistol I have, but it wasn't on the "list" so we couldn't do the deal despite this piece being the same as current Ruger MK 1/2/3s that were on the "list".

I know you folks out there are sometimes as flustered as us on the other side of the issue. This is MY take on the Cali issue.

A great day to all.

Al

Sweet shotgun. Only issue with shipping to CA is that some FFLs won't do it as they have to be set up to do so. Mine isn't, and won't. But, if the need ever arose, I'm sure I could find one who was.

Grizz

I have heard that selling to California can be a nightmare. I did sell a pair of pistols to a Cowboy from CA without insident, but he was willing to accept all respomsibility for any problems. There were none. If I am just being paranoid, please let me know. Thanks. Joe

Not a problem...but, you must send it to a FFL person who will accept long guns from

individules. Here in CA. they hold it as required and they do the paperwork for a fee.

Haven't had a problem yet.

Happy trails

QDG :FlagAm:

I have a 12 gauge 870 that has been customized by Wilson, extended tube, side saddle carrier, ghost ring sights, the works. I believe they call it the border patrol model. It has only been fired a few times, mainly kept in the closet as a home defense item. I paid a little over $700 for it about 5 years ago. Are you interested in a trade for that?

I think being an ffl shipping to a CA ffl is different 'cause CA DOJ sticks their nose into the transaction (where I'm of the belief that they don't belong).

As an individual, it should be no worries for you, but you are wise to CYA by notifying the buyer that THEY are responsible for the legalities of what they are buying.

Slow Poke Joe,

If you re-consider, please message, emule or phone me (tonelaratyahoodotcom / 4l5-794-O5O5).

I have a 12 gauge 870 that has been customized by Wilson, extended tube, side saddle carrier, ghost ring sights, the works. I believe they call it the border patrol model. It has only been fired a few times, mainly kept in the closet as a home defense item. I paid a little over $700 for it about 5 years ago. Are you interested in a trade for that?

I'm all shotguned up right now. Thanks anyway. Joe

I think being an ffl shipping to a CA ffl is different 'cause CA DOJ sticks their nose into the transaction (where I'm of the belief that they don't belong).

As an individual, it should be no worries for you, but you are wise to CYA by notifying the buyer that THEY are responsible for the legalities of what they are buying.

Slow Poke Joe,

If you re-consider, please message, emule or phone me (tonelaratyahoodotcom / 4l5-794-O5O5).

Haven't had an issue with LONG GUNS (rifles & shotguns) DOJ's only concern would be that

they comply with the basic rules....full auto, bayonett stud that type of concern.

Not the run of the mill guns....1887, 1897, doubles etc.

Happy trails :D

QDG

Joe, I have a custom built 1903A3 in 25-06, thumbhole, timmney trigger, Redfield 6X18,

27 inch heavy weight varmit barrel. I've got over $850 invested. If you have any intrest send a smoke signal pard.

Happy trails :FlagAm:

QDG

Joe, I have a custom built 1903A3 in 25-06, thumbhole, timmney trigger, Redfield 6X18,

27 inch heavy weight varmit barrel. I've got over $850 invested. If you have any intrest send a smoke signal pard.

Happy trails :FlagAm:

QDG

Not my cup of tea. I'm more inteested in a little sharps replica or lever rifle in 38/55, nice pair of 357 revolvers such as Evil Roys,

Winchester Chief Crazy Horse, etc. Oh, I guess I'd sacrifice myself and take a Browning Midas Grade Superposed :)

Thanks. Joe

California is a nightmare, most dealers do not want to sell there. I did a deal with a fellow on a 73 lever gun. It was such a problem at one point they were going to keep the gun and the money. I have never done another. In fact I do not even want to buy if I know they are going to come from California. I feel for you pard stuck there. Nice place to visit but I would not want to live there!

WW

California is a nightmare, most dealers do not want to sell there. I did a deal with a fellow on a 73 lever gun. It was such a problem at one point they were going to keep the gun and the money. I have never done another. In fact I do not even want to buy if I know they are going to come from California. I feel for you pard stuck there. Nice place to visit but I would not want to live there!

WW

Appreciate your comments! :mellow:

QDG

I have sold two guns to pards in California without a problem. The FFL holder is the one that has to have his business listed as able to do business with the FFL holders in that state. It is not a big deal you just have to have a FFl willing to do it. Mine charges me $20 for any transfer even if sent to calif. Later David

Archived