SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please

Goood morning Prayer Posse Pards and Pardettes,

All of your prayers has touch the hearts of all of us and especially Joe.One more week in the hospital is what he needed, the healing process makes him very tired and wants to sleep a lot.

Most of us have experienced that at one time or another, and it's those Prayers that have the power to heal, Joe is very thank full to you all.

Yes, he is a very lucky Kid, he came so close to loosing his life, and at 14 or at any age our lives are sometimes cut short.

It's going to be a long haul, however, Joe can do it. Tuff Miracle Kid.Seldom misses, some times, his Step Dad Jamie is a good Man and teaches Joe gun safety and watches him very close.

Watch out Pards, He's coming back.

Joe and Slick

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to take away from Joe (great name, by the way!)

What is going on with the little idjit what shot him?

The idget and his Mom confessed and it's in the hands of the prosecuting attorney, this is his send felony and will be tried as an adult,what a future eh!

Joe has another CT on Monday morning to determinan to when he gets to go home.

Still has those big pain full headaches and tries to sleep them off, lots of pain.

Joes Mom is staying by his side, she is a good Mom and takes care of all his needs.

She asked to keep up the prayers and says thank you.

MS

Dang. Need to add a lot of prayers for the idjit too. He may need it more than Joe does to get himself straight with God and society. Joe just has a physical battle, the other kid has a spiritual one.

Keepin' up the prayers for both.

Slick ol' buddy, Prayers continue from Mama Taft and I.

It's great to hear he is doing so well.

We wish him a full recovery and a happy life with no lasting problems from his injury.

Give him our love!

~EE Taft~

Slick,

Lady Hawk and I have prayed many a prayer for Joe and will do so untill he comes home.

You can count on us as well.

Joe and his Mom are so thankfull for all of yer Prayers, he is so amazed at the response hes gotten.Yer prayres are working and God is healing him.

He is in a lot of pain and sleeps off and on and His Mom stays right by his side. I'm so proud of my Daughter Heidi she is a good Mom.

Thank you Pards and Pardettes, Bro. EET and yer family are in our prayers always as others. Kaylee and many more out there.

Yer right S.Joe, somthing about the Name Joe, Tuff name. The idjit needs to get his life straight and the Mother too, looks like jail time for both. Sad situation.

Thanks to Joes step Dad, he is hurting too, hes a good Man

More later, God Bless y'all

ps, gonna try and call ya today EET, after y'all get out of church. :)

Hawk and Lady Hawk, yer in our prayers as well, Joe likes yer Apache Hawk name.

Joe is the 8th gen. from Chief Joseph on his Dads side.Mostly Scotsman tho. :D TUFF

Sounds like the Might Power of Prayer is workin! Keep up the good fight Joe! We're all prayin fer ya!

Try not to enjoy them nurses too much! :wub:

I ever tell ya how much I fancy them purty nurses???? Met me a red headed one when I was there with an accused, she (x ray tech) was a fine lookin little filly!!!

Sounds like the Might Power of Prayer is workin! Keep up the good fight Joe! We're all prayin fer ya!

Try not to enjoy them nurses too much! :wub:

I ever tell ya how much I fancy them purty nurses???? Met me a red headed one when I was there with an accused, she (x ray tech) was a fine lookin little filly!!!

Nurses like his baldness, CT tomorrow morning, hope all goes well.Never have seen him with out any hair.

Thanks Tanner,

MS

My prayers are with yall

Good news, Joe is coming home today... there's Power in Prayer and to give God the glory for the great things He has done

Too teared up right now.

MS n' Sassy

Hot DAMN! That is great.

Have him take his time getting back to his chores - maybe wait until Thursday, or even Friday!

Seriously, he will likely be even more stir crazy at home than in the hospital. Joe - take it easy, follow the doctors orders to the letter.

We bless thee, O God most high and Lord of mercies, who ever workest great and mysterious deeds for us, glorious, wonderful, and numberless; who providest us with sleep as a rest from our infirmities and as a repose for our bodies tired by labor. We thank thee that thou hast not destroyed us in our transgressions, but in thy love toward man-kind thou hast raised us up, as we lay in despair, that we may glorify thy Majesty. We entreat thine infinite goodness, enlighten the eyes of our understanding and raise up our minds from the heavy sleep of indolence; open our mouths and fill them with thy praise, that we may unceasingly sing and confess thee, who art God glorified in all and by all, the eternal Father, the Only-Begotten Son, and the all-holy and good and life-giving Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Great news!

Joe, you take it easy, buddy. Take your time and don't push too hard.

Slick, I got your message. When ya get a chance give me a call back, or I'll call you soon. Keep an eye on that grandson of yers. Great to hear he's out and back home!!

Prayers continue for all of ya.

~EE & Mama Taft~

Two doses of good news in one day, an' a Monday at that. This makes gettin' up this mornin really worth it!! :lol:WHEW!!

The doctors and nurses were so amazed of the "Tuff Miracle Kid", now it's Rehab time. We just love all of the prayers y'all sent up they have helped a lot, even Joe, it had a lot to do with his recovery.

Trip to Australia some day or even who knows where eh!

I'll keep ya'all posted on Joes progress, hez one happy camper, er, Cowboy

Amen to the prayer Subdeacon Joe AMEN

MS

Yer Top Deacon Joe in our book.

Too early for any news yet, Joe is home resting :lol: sure, I'll bet on that one eh!

He will recover better at home tho and will start his rehab here very soon.

I'll call him later today and see how He's doing and keep y'all up to date.

The Prayer Posse sure has been busy the past week, the Good Lord knows we aint slackin none.

Prayers up for Kaylee and Lady Taft and any I might have missed.

Bro. Slick, It is wonderful that your grandson has gotten to go home. The Power of Prayer is awesome. Home is where he needs to be. Rehab will just be another step in the road to complete recovery. Be safe and stay strong my Brother.

Thanks Bro. Tex and Deputy Tanner, good news all around. Joes counselor at school is setting him up so he can study at home and won't loose any time.

He has been on Face book for short periods of time and the cell is Very Short with those headaches.

More later and thanks to the best of the best Prayer Posse ever. We ride hard.

MS

Amen Tanner, amen.

Joe is having a lot of sleepless nights with a lot of pain, irritable,a change in ones life as some of us know. It's going to be a long haul with adjustments along the way, rehab and all.

Prayers out to all this morning, Family and Friends

MS

Slick,

I haven't been spending much time in the Saloon due to health. I missed this one entirely. I am so sorry. All my prayers go up for Joe and surely hope that this in no way will leave him with a bad taste for guns or gun owners. The young man that shot him, (whom ever said it was right on it)needs a lot of help and prayers. Miss Carol and I also send prayers to all the family members including you and yours because we know how badly you must also feel about this terrible tragedy. We pray for a complete recovery,mentally and physically. If I can be of any help at all please call on me.

CC

Thank you CC and Miss Carol, you are in our prayers always, never ending.

Joe is trying to rest between headaches and sleepless nights.

We are very Pro-gun and Joes step Dad is a good instructor, safety minded and takes good care of Joe. It's Joes Dad,and his girl friend, her son who need the help as well.Russian roulett is a deadly game that they need to understand, Joe didn't even know what hit him, unaware and is a very lucky young man.

Thanks CC and Miss Carol, God bless you both.

MS and Sassy

Bro. Slick, It sounds like Daddy needs to go to jail also. That whole outfit seems to be disfunctional.

Daddy is going to court here soon ^_^ His threats are null and void :)

Joe got his stitches out today, back in 2 weeks for a CT and check up

I'm glad to hear the positive updates. Yes, a long haul ahead, but quite a good start on it, thankfully. Keeping him, you and the family in my thoughts.

I'm glad to hear the positive updates. Yes, a long haul ahead, but quite a good start on it, thankfully. Keeping him, you and the family in my thoughts.

Thank you Doc, Joe surprised a lot of people and hope for the best for him.

Too early for any updates, his Mom werks nights and aint up yet. Jamie, Joes step Dad had a birthday yesterday, not sure how old.Probably 39 like the rest of us :D Mom put on a BD party and seems Joe had a big appetite including the Volcano chockolate cake. :)

Prayers and thoughts for our friends this morning,

The Best

MS

Thank you Doc, Joe surprised a lot of people and hope for the best for him.

Too early for any updates, his Mom werks nights and aint up yet. Jamie, Joes step Dad had a birthday yesterday, not sure how old.Probably 39 like the rest of us :D Mom put on a BD party and seems Joe had a big appetite including the Volcano chockolate cake. :)

Prayers and thoughts for our friends this morning,

The Best

MS

Big appetite is a Good Thing.

Still workin' the beads for him.

Slick, I don't spend a lot of time here in the Saloon, just ran across this thread. My wife Fannie Kicker and I will put y'all at the top of our prayer list. Sounds like the Good Lord wanted to keep Joe here with us for a while longer. He's got a plan ya know!

Archived