SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My GrandSon age 14,Joe accidently shot himself in the head with a pistol. He is in surgery at this hour, no report from the doctors yet He was at his Dad's home when it happened.

Thank you.

MS

Slickees I am so sorry... and of course you and your family are in my prayers..... please let us know how he is doing.. Hugs Deja

Prayers are up for Joe from Indian Territory, his full and complete recovery...

Y'all are so wonderfull with all of the prayers and we want to thank you. I know there's power in prayer, it works.

Joe was sitting up last night and had some ice-cream for desert,the doctors are hoping to take out the tube and move him to a regular room.I will post his progress later today.

Joe is still in a lot of pain, that head ache just isn't going away.He's a very lucky little fella.

MS

Sorry Montana.. been out of it fer a while me own self.

I'll talk to da Lord...put in a good word fer ya and yur grandson.

Thank you Rev.WD I know theres power in prayer.

Didn't know you were down Hawk, I pray that all is well for you.

I think I'll need to have session in the sweat lodge after this is all over

I can't get a hold of my Daughter for an update, I sure hope all goes well .

Again Thanks Pards for the prayers, updates as we progress.

MS

There's probably a need to continue monitoring intracranial pressure. Probably the most danger in this sort of injury, once it is survived initially.

Still keeping you and yours in my thoughts.

Joes Sister calls him a Tuff Miracle Kid, he was mooved this morning out of ICU.The tube is out and he is pushing a wheel chair around the room for exercise. He is one lucky Kid and yer right Doc,they are keeping very close watch even tho he has been upgraded.

It's gonna be a long road for Joes recovery and thanks to our Prayer Posse, miracles happen

Prayer heals

More later on his progress.Whew, we finally got some sleep last night, much need rest.

MS

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant, Joseph, granting him release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant, Joseph, granting him release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy Name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Those prayers are powerfull and God is healing the Tuff Miracle Kid.

He has his own room pushing a wheel chair for exercise, One Big head ache tho, angry and hurt.

Some of us know the feeling I'm sure in one way or another. "It Hurts"

We don't know when the doctors will release him, infection and fluids is a concern.Balance is off, has to get that under control.

He will be glad to know that all of you are praying for him, even a Wallaby, thanks Jack and all.

Will keep y'all posted on his progress.

God Bless you all.

MS

Sounds like he is making good progress! I hope it keeps up.

Thanks Doc, talk about a wake up call, Joes Mom read all of the prayer requests here from all of you, he is still in and out of it at times, but all of his Prayer Pards here on the wire has really made his day.

I talked to him for just a minute, then he needed help for his nature call. Catheter gone Joe, sorry.

Thanks Pards and Pardettes, yer a real blessing..more later.

MS

Prayers still up from Texas.

Thank you Buck, Sue and Sandy, I haven't checked in with Joe yet,too early,how ever his Mom left him with her laptop. He reads all of the Prayer requests,Says Thanks Pards.

He has a long road yet before he gets out of the hospital,He's in and out all of the time, but they like to keep him up and walking with assistance.

Nice avatar Pit Bull Tex, Joe says it's neat.

Thanks Tanner, true, true.

Good news this morning, Joe is on the mend, those prayers are working.

Joe is up and about, the Doc took him off of the morphine, still has those head aches and will for a long time.

He's not out of the water yet, has a long way to go, and may get out of the hospital by the end of the week.

He was really excited to read all of prayers from the Posse, y'all made his day and helped with his recovery.

I'll keep you posted day by day and thanks from all of the Family for those prayers.

MS and Sassy

Archived