SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please

Up date on Joe's recovery from a gunshot wound to the back of his head,caused by a friend playing russian roulette.

Joe didn't even know or have any time to take action from the act of stupidity of his friend.

He is home now recovering and soon to be in rehab, Thanks Prayer Posse for riding hard with us, we'll keep y'all up to date on his progress.

He's one Tuff Miracle Kid, the doctors and nurses were amazed of his progress...there's "Power in Prayer.

MS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers are up for the young man and his entire family.

I wish I could think of more to say...

Have had a very similar experience.

God Bless and Keep your grandson, Slick. Prayers up for all concerned. Contact me if you want to talk.

Pryers up from Texas.

another prayer !

My prayers for peace and complete healing... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the midical staff... Comfort and understanding for all involved...

Vaya con Dios

Oh Man! I'm sorry to hear that Slick!

Prayers for him and the doctors for a successful outcome.

What a bad deal...... If ya need to tawk, just give me a call.

~EE Taft~

Thank you all fer your much need prayers, I'm still in a daze.

Joe came out of surgery and is in icu, the bullet grazed and penetrated the right side of his skull. They were able to get the bone fragments out of his brain with much success.

Joe is responding and talks, good sign so far, yer prayers are working, I'm so thankfull for our Prayer Posse

I'll keep you all up to date on Joes progress, thank you

MS

Thank God he's going to be OK.

Does anyone know how it happened?

A visiting friend and his mother at his Dads house. The son got a gun out of his moms purse and was playing with it, he is also 14 yrs. The gun went off and hit Joe thru his right temple.

Just an update,the doctors are going to try and get him up and start walking today.

Gawd that was a close one and those prayers are working. Thank you all

MS

Police investigation is under way

Bro. Slick, I hope he continues to recover from this terrible accident. My prayers go out to you and the family. Keep us advised of the progress he is making.

More prayers for a full recovery.

Sounds like the young man is gonna be OK.

Keep us updated, Pard!

~EE Taft~

A visiting friend and his mother at his Dads house. The son got a gun out of his moms purse and was playing with it, he is also 14 yrs. The gun went off and hit Joe thru his right temple.

Just an update,the doctors are going to try and get him up and start walking today.

Gawd that was a close one and those prayers are working. Thank you all

MS

Police investigation is under way

Prayers going for both young men. The one for recovery from the wounds, the other for wisdom and recovery from the a88-whippin'. (the wisdom might be too late, at 14 he should have known better)

Prayers going for both young men. The one for recovery from the wounds, the other for wisdom and recovery from the a88-whippin'. (the wisdom might be too late, at 14 he should have known better)

Lots of truth in what ya say, the shooter is up on felony charges before this happened and the mother blames my Daughter..Hey, it was the mother with the gun and her son did the shootin.My Daughter don't even live there.

Yes Pards, Joe is doing well, found out he can't put his ear phones on yet. He has one Big head ache and will be in ICU till they take the tube out. Docs are worried about infection setting in, so lots of meds for now.

Keep Joe in yer thoughts and prayers, we are hurt and angry, yer prayers mean a lot to us.

MS

Prayers still coming your way.

Well, I am not a member of the prayer posse, but I will keep Joe and your family firmly in my thoughts and meditations, and hope for the best possible outcome. My condolences, and my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Doc, all it takes to become a member of the Prayer Posse is to put it in your bio or to just say....

Prayers, Up!

Archived