SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slick, I don't spend a lot of time here in the Saloon, just ran across this thread. My wife Fannie Kicker and I will put y'all at the top of our prayer list. Sounds like the Good Lord wanted to keep Joe here with us for a while longer. He's got a plan ya know!

Thank you Titus and Fannie, just glad the Good Lord gave us some more time with our Joe.

Ms and Sassy.

Cabin Fever kinda got the best of Miracle Joe. cooped up in the hospital, now sittin at home looking at Four Walls.

He said enough is enough, his Mom took him out to lunch today and stopped by a frins house for a visit. Hez picking better frins these days, says he still loves the G.Papa :blush:

Might just get to see him this summer, kids is growing up fast.

Thank you for all of those powerfulll prayers from all of us.

Oh, by the way, his hair is growing back again, I thought he would look good in a Mohawk :D

Well, I had a coonskin hat when I was a young one, every body called me Daniel Boone B)

Keep safe, shoot straight and have fun.

God bless,

MS

ps Texas Lawdog is my Brother. :)

God bless him

Bro. Slick, I am so glad that Joe is getting along so well. ps. Slick is my brother too.

Thanks Tanner, WJ,Ms CC and Bro. Tex and to all who sent up those powerfull prayers.

Good news, Joe has passed all of his tests from the Doc's office, givin a clean bill of health.

Better news yet, he goes back to school on Monday, his teachers will love that.He's my Little Hell on Wheels Kid.Little my foot, he's almost as tall as me. :D

Thank you from Joe and his Mom...my Daughter Heidi)

Yes Ladies, he will grow back that awesome black hair here soon.Sends his love.

Joe

MS

Sassy

Bro. Slick, That is great news for your family. You can't ever under estimate the power of the Prayer Posse.

Thanks Tanner, WJ,Ms CC and Bro. Tex and to all who sent up those powerfull prayers.

Good news, Joe has passed all of his tests from the Doc's office, givin a clean bill of health.

Better news yet, he goes back to school on Monday, his teachers will love that.He's my Little Hell on Wheels Kid.Little my foot, he's almost as tall as me. :D

Thank you from Joe and his Mom...my Daughter Heidi)

Yes Ladies, he will grow back that awesome black hair here soon.Sends his love.

Joe

MS

Sassy

GREAT news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thank God teens have thick skulls, right?

Keepin' up the prayers though.

Hmmm....I wonder if he will be asked by the school to talk about the eeee-vvviiillls of gunz?

GREAT news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thank God teens have thick skulls, right?

Keepin' up the prayers though.

Hmmm....I wonder if he will be asked by the school to talk about the eeee-vvviiillls of gunz?

EEVills of guns? :blink: Me and the whole state Of Montana will be on their trail if they do.

Were gun friendly, anything other than that...well, we show em where the border is. LOL's

Naw, hes doing great, and his step Dad will have him back out on the range doing what they do best...GUN SAFETY

EEVills of guns? :blink: Me and the whole state Of Montana will be on their trail if they do.

Were gun friendly, anything other than that...well, we show em where the border is. LOL's

Naw, hes doing great, and his step Dad will have him back out on the range doing what they do best...GUN SAFETY

I was thinking that if they make that offer he should take the school up on it, and wax rhapsodical over the joys of guns and the shooting sports. And how it isn't the tool, but the person misusing it that is to blame.

Right on Top Deacon, will interesting bout the shooters outcome, being a felon already at 14.

Our Family, besides war wounds, have a clean shooting record, Dads made sure of it.

Wont be too long and Joe will be back out with Jamie doing what they do best. Skeets.

Sure is a lot of Power in Prayer and we do ride hard for all of those in need.

Joe says Thanks and from the family as well.

MS

Update: Joes first week back to school, has a new girl friend now...yup He's back to normal.

I hope to see him this summer, been awhile. Kids grow up so fast and we get younger.

He likes hearing from all of you, didn't know he had so many frins.

More later,

MS

You said he is almost as tall as you? 4 foot eleven?

:D Allmost Willie, 3'11 1/2" :lol:

Sure were a lot of prayers around the camp fires here lately. Glad yer doing okay my Frin.

Joe went out to the ranch yesterday, he was disappointed he didn't get to shoot. Has more healing to do yet. That Kid just dunt give up, kinda like his Gr.Pa ^_^

Archived