SASS Wire Forum

Is there any way to recover lost pms?

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

If you read the pinned topic at the top with the title Forum Upgrades, Matt is trying to keep everyone up to date on the progress.

If you have a question, or suggestion please post it there.

You may even find your question has already been addressed.

Wild Shot

If I knew what I was talking about, I might say something but I doin't so I won't.

Howdy WildShot, Happy New Year to ya and the SASS office

West

I seriously need my PMS. Iwouldhave wrote stuff down had i known this was going to happen.

Yeah, I'm working on a gun transaction with a pard and lost all our exchanges. He's taking a LONG time to respond and I'm a bit wary; now all my proof is gone should I need it later.

I do hope, however, that this upgrade will correct the former server problems.

I seriously need my PMS. Iwouldhave wrote stuff down had i known this was going to happen.

And will Henry check to see if his are back, like all of mine are. Then apologize to Matt for being such a big whiner when he never read any of Matt's posts that the reformatting to the new version is running and working for over 30,000 message conversions! You too Dawg

What you folks don't realize, the new version was put up for your IMMEDIATE use. There was not a test box created on the server with a 'shadow' version to work out all the kinks and THEN activate the new version.

So stop whining and enjoy and LEARN the new capabilities of the new version of the software

I checked mine and had three this morning, but they were also sent to my e-mail address as well. There was one that was sent from another cowboy to the cowboy that sent me a PM. Needs a little tweking yet.

We all know what PMS is as it relates to a woman...unfortunately, but most do not know that with a man; PMS = Prehistoric Man Syndrome. The symtoms are similar: Irritable as all get out for no apparent reason. I'm thinking it's a good thing we lost our PMS. :D

Archived