SASS Wire Forum

Bubble Wrap...

Deja Vous

I have been thinking.. now would that pass airport security? You can kinda see thru it.. yet is is kinda private.. has to be warmer than walking around in our socks with your sweater off. It should be easy.. Yep, flesh color.. don't see anything shinny or that looks like ivory, plastic, or wood.. lol... TSA.. who needs them.. bubblewrap is the answer..

SPEAKIN' OF NOT BEIN' WRAPPED REAL TIGHT....... (It's also fun to wrap yerself in it, then roll around on the floor listenin' to the snaps and pops...)

But, I digress..... further digression: Regarding "bubbles" : There used to be a lady shooter on the Wire (Well, the Saloon, anyway) named "Bubbles LaRue" from Utah-way..

Great gal with a grand sense of humor.... We had a loong thread here for awhile in which we inserted "bubbles" into the names of great (and not so great) movies. Fer instance:

CLASSICS:

"Gone With The Bubbles"

"CasaBubbles"

"The Road to Bubbles"

"12 Angry Bubbles"

WESTERNS:

"High Bubbles"

"The Good, The Bad and the Bubbles"

"A Fistful of Bubbles"

"A Few Bubbles More"

WAR:

"Saving Private Bubbles"

etc,

I think the post that stopped all the silliness was from her husband, Denis, with

"30 Seconds Over Bubbles".....

Bubble Wrap Appreciation day, or BWAD. BWAD is celebrated on the fourth Monday of every January.

No, I did not make that up!

There is actually a "National Banana Cream Pie Day"

and the one that still has me saying "Huh?" is

"Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Day"

Also known in my house as Polish Firecrackers. The kids (and Daja) can pop them all day without anyone getting burned, hure or having their eye put out. Unfortunately, as they grow older and realise that you can't actually blow anything up with them they lose interest. But, by then they are ready for the real thing.

If you have enough od them you can pile them up and jump into them like a pile of leaves.

Bugs

I can see it know:.............

A TSA agent pullin' a lady out of line fer a randon pad down. She's covered in bubble wrap....

and all da sudden der is alot of "POP, POP, POP, POP!" :wacko:

I have been thinking.. now would that pass airport security? You can kinda see thru it.. yet is is kinda private.. has to be warmer than walking around in our socks with your sweater off. It should be easy.. Yep, flesh color.. don't see anything shinny or that looks like ivory, plastic, or wood.. lol... TSA.. who needs them.. bubblewrap is the answer..

I'm not about bubblewrap, but if you start dancing with bubbles...It could make for a good part time job at night...Just a thought...

Texas Lizard

Deja - LOL girl you come up with the wackiest things!

Grizzes I do not... lol... I am a grown up this is serious conversation here.. lol

Bubble Wrap Appreciation day, or BWAD. BWAD is celebrated on the fourth Monday of every January.

No, I did not make that up!

There is actually a "National Banana Cream Pie Day"

and the one that still has me saying "Huh?" is

"Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Day"

K.. so... ah..... is there a duct tape day? lol

big bubbles or little bubbles?

clear or green tint?

Well, it would have to be clear or the color of flesh would look alien?

Also known in my house as Polish Firecrackers. The kids (and Daja) can pop them all day without anyone getting burned, hure or having their eye put out. Unfortunately, as they grow older and realise that you can't actually blow anything up with them they lose interest. But, by then they are ready for the real thing.

If you have enough od them you can pile them up and jump into them like a pile of leaves.

Bugs

Bugs... I just worked over 100 of those, are you sure they won't blow anything up?? lol...

Part time work...

Texas Lizard

More of a calling really... lol

SPEAKIN' OF NOT BEIN' WRAPPED REAL TIGHT....... (It's also fun to wrap yerself in it, then roll around on the floor listenin' to the snaps and pops...)

But, I digress..... further digression: Regarding "bubbles" : There used to be a lady shooter on the Wire (Well, the Saloon, anyway) named "Bubbles LaRue" from Utah-way..

Great gal with a grand sense of humor.... We had a loong thread here for awhile in which we inserted "bubbles" into the names of great (and not so great) movies. Fer instance:

CLASSICS:

"Gone With The Bubbles"

"CasaBubbles"

"The Road to Bubbles"

"12 Angry Bubbles"

WESTERNS:

"High Bubbles"

"The Good, The Bad and the Bubbles"

"A Fistful of Bubbles"

"A Few Bubbles More"

WAR:

"Saving Private Bubbles"

etc,

I think the post that stopped all the silliness was from her husband, Denis, with

"30 Seconds Over Bubbles".....

So, would it be true bubbles, or bubble grit?

Things might get tuff...Plan for future...Practice now, be ready for that calling...

Texas Lizard

TL... Have Bubblewrap, will travel.. lol

Bubble Gump?? ;)

lol... yeah why not.. lol.. Bubble wrap is fun..

Are you picking on HB again? lol

"HB...?"

Helen Bubblestone...? ;)

Oh my....

Now der be "Brimstone" to pay !!!! :angry:

Ya mean Helen Flitstone.....rat ?

Ya know....Fred Flitstone's wife ??? ;)

Oh CRAP...........wrong thread again !!!! :angry:

Grizzes I do not... lol... I am a grown up this is serious conversation here.. lol

Uh hu..........shore............rat..........

I belive dat too, don't ya Grizz ? ;)

K... so really if I was just a childish kinda person I would be uhh... just popping the bubbles in bubble wrap, like say by taking off my socks and poking them... lol... But not me.. nope,... I am coming up with costume ideas for our TSA folks to make their jobs so much easier.. lol You know that stuff would make you sweat under a hot light, huh? lol

Miz Vous....

Uh...

Have you been partakin' of the apple pie a bit this evenin'~? ;)

Miz Vous....

Uh...

Have you been partakin' of the apple pie a bit this evenin'~? ;)

Hardpans... nope... stone cold sober and my mind is a waste dump, huh? Just imagine who bad I am with apple pie, or whine, or a rootbeer float.. lol

Boy what i would give to walk in the airport and stomp on a pile of bubble wrap ;)

Hey, GunClicks I just knew someone else would be thinking that when I first started this thread.. lol.... Talk about being blasted with 20,000 tasers, huh? lol

A rootbeer float can't be beat!

Now... have ya ever had one made with both home-made ice cream AND home-made root beer...? ;)

Archived