SASS Wire Forum

I'm back, did ya miss me?

Grizzly Dave

Back from a "quick" trip to AZ to spend turkey day with some of Miz Grizz' family.

Daughter Grizz flew from Ohio, her first time flying alone, and met us in Phoenix and rode back to Colorado with us. Her first flight Wednesday had engine trouble and she would have missed her connection, so they put her on another carrier. But, after she got to the gate they had delays so she wouldn't make the connection there either, so back to original carrier who put her on yet another carrier who got her to Phoenix via Charlotte.

Frontier Airlines did a great job taking care of my baby girl and got her to Phoenix on another carrier, kudos to them! We picked her up after ! AM Thursday morning and then drove about 2 hours back to Globe where we were staying, sure made for a long day.

I think I'll stay home for a while, been on the road way too much the last couple of months, Ohio, Texas, and now Arizona.

Tired Grizz

Yup, Grizz, just relax cuz you deserve it....Ahhhh......

Just git a roarin' fire goin'....Mrs Grizz can haul in da wood fer ya....Just remember to duck now and again !!

3 fingers of whiskey, or what ever yur choice is...fer me it's whiskey !!!

Light up a good ceegar......Duck again....

Up yur feets up.....

Read da paper a spell.....Duck some more...

Tell Mrs Grizz to cook ya up some bacon & beans.....

WAP.........fergot to duck, didn't ya ?? :rolleyes:

well shor we did :rolleyes:

Back from a "quick" trip to AZ to spend turkey day with some of Miz Grizz' family.

Daughter Grizz flew from Ohio, her first time flying alone, and met us in Phoenix and rode back to Colorado with us. Her first flight Wednesday had engine trouble and she would have missed her connection, so they put her on another carrier. But, after she got to the gate they had delays so she wouldn't make the connection there either, so back to original carrier who put her on yet another carrier who got her to Phoenix via Charlotte.

Frontier Airlines did a great job taking care of my baby girl and got her to Phoenix on another carrier, kudos to them! We picked her up after ! AM Thursday morning and then drove about 2 hours back to Globe where we were staying, sure made for a long day.

I think I'll stay home for a while, been on the road way too much the last couple of months, Ohio, Texas, and now Arizona.

Tired Grizz

Grizzes we always miss you!!! But I am glad you got to visit with your baby!!

I miss Hal too. where is he??

Two more lovely ladies who missed me! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Now damn it Grizz....

Don't be gittin a case of da "Big Head" on us !!! :D

Archived