Previous Fields

• SASS #

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3,688 profile views

sassnetguy50's Achievements

SASS Wire Vet

SASS Wire Vet (1/1)

1. Make sure the bullet (projectile) is legal to hunt with in your area. The local game warden told me no, it has to be an expanding bullet like a soft tip or hollow point.
  2. Would you try the balance beam or try to blast through the mud?
  3. A satin 3" .38 for under $300? What an exciting departure from the sea of flat plastic pistols. No stock yet. Maybe it will help the next generation get into revolvers when they're on a limited budget. It is certainly named for the modern mullet wearers. https://battlehawkarmory.com/product/heritage-roscoe-.38spl-3-fixed-black-wood
  4. Can't pick a favorite. My most quoted scene is "That's not a knife, that's a knife."
  5. I bought one of those. A funny line but I never figured out what made it a sissy pistol, 45 ACP is a respectable round.
  6. From a review: The barrel is rollmarked with "Winchester, Va.," where the guns are built.
  7. Only the door skins, if shot once per area. If shot twice in the same spot, the occupant is shot. Unless the occupant opened the window so it was behind the door skin to catch the second bullet. The fender and bedside do not stop a single 9mm from penetrating.
  8. Those are statement vehicles only. If I wanted an electric truck it would be a Rivian or Ford Lightning but I don't so the next truck will be an F250 powered by Godzilla.
  9. I would've bet money that picture was edited. Turns out it is an amateur Canadian stuntman on a dealer loaned HD looking for movie work. Yes, people do that, I was referring to that particular image. Riding under a crop sprayer is easily done, similar to riding through a 5' tunnel.
  10. @Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 Isn't there a time element to the palms as well, like 6 months of active scouting after earning Eagle per palm. Thus awarding scouts who actively seek Eagle instead of procrastinating until they are nearing the 18th birthday deadline.
  11. @Creeker, SASS #43022 Congratulations, well bought. Hate to burst your bubble but hope to save you money, you were misinformed. That is a second generation 3.6 Pentastar (aluminum block and heads, DOHC, 24v, VVT, MPFI). Don't buy any of those plentiful 3.5 SOHC parts because it is an entirely different engine. The good news is that the 3.6 has been around long enough that it is sorted out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.