SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD, TRASH TALK!

Billy the Avenger

LET THE TRASH TALKING START

WIDDER IM CALL YOU OUT, I HAVE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT MARLINS FROM YOU

AND I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU

MY 39A 22 VS YOUR NEW HENRY SOFT STROKE THAT I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT

MY MARLIN WITH THE SOUPED UP WIDERMATIC WILL RUN ANY LENGTH OF 22 SHORT , LONG OR LONG RIFLE

WHAT WILL YOURS DO.......

BILLY THE AVENGER

Well, here I sit, minding meowndangbusiness, when I see this 'challenge'.

The last time I was 'challenged' was at Hell Fire last year for Speed 97. You know how that ended.

I guess its time to spread the pain around little and let you limp back to Illinois with your pride still lost in the woods around Black Gold.

The Widder Soft Stroke Henry .22 is the real deal. I might not be able to shoot it as fast as its capable of running, but nonetheless, it can put some lead down range in short order.

Part of the "Soft Stroke" is that is decreases the lever throw about 1.75", may even 2".

You'll want to go out and get you a Henry .22 and have me do the Widder Soft Stroke mod to it.

BRING ON THE MARLIN 39.

See ya on Thursday my friend. And be sure to bring your crying towel!

:)

..........Widder

On the way up to KY, I just might pick up a HoBo walking down the Interstate and let them shoot the Soft Stroke to beat you... :)

I picked up an unmodified Henry .22 yesterday and I think I will measure the differences today.

Speaking of 'Quiet' ammo, I shoot a lot of the CCI .22 Quiet ammo AND, I also shoot A LOT of the CCI CB Short ammo.

My friends, who have normal hearing, tell me these rounds sound no louder than a pellet rifle.

PLUS, I also shoot some 'Quiet Segmented' bullets from CCI.

Good stuff.

p.s. - bring your 'A' game with that rifle..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder

Did you take my mod and do your gun?

I may have to get my Browning 22 out

See you there.

TC

3 CUT,

I didn't know you were doing mods on the Henry .22 but I would love to compare notes.

Maybe we can learn little something from each other, which will benefit the customers the most.

I'm sure your Browning .22 is welcome. It should be a lot of fun watching Billy The Avenger get whooped up on by 2 shooters..... :)

..........Widder

It's sounds like Billy is feeling a little foggy and might be ready to jump in!

I mean, messing with the Silver Fox ( Widder ) and all.

I know he can shoot, but challenging a Senior Citizen that's at least twice his age.

I don't know, sounds kind of strange to me.

Go get'em Widder!!

It's sounds like Billy is feeling a little foggy and might be ready to jump in!

I mean, messing with the Silver Fox ( Widder ) and all.

I know he can shoot, but challenging a Senior Citizen that's at least twice his age.

I don't know, sounds kind of strange to me.

Go get'em Widder!!

Thanks JUDGE. You and I both know that down South, we have an old saying that just might be appropriate when Billy puts a challenge on me: "I guess I'll just have to break him from suckin eggs"... :)

And now the one possessed with pure speed from Nawth Carolina, the 3 Slicer, is jumpin in.

I don't know how I got drug into this but I think the Widder Soft Stroke is up to the task.

..........Widder

Hey Judge

I noticed nobody gonna challenge Yazoo shotgun Outlaw style.

(Me included).

Waimea

Hey Judge

I noticed nobody gonna challenge Yazoo shotgun Outlaw style.

(Me included).

Waimea

Wise choice my friend.

I saw Yazoo in a video today on Facebook, with her and Judge shooting with the Piedmont Regulators where she was bustin clay birds from the hip with that double of hers! Awesome!

Yup, I wouldn't want to shot outlaw shotgun agin her....you should be able to see the video at the link below.

Kajun

http://vid280.photobucket.com/albums/kk200/Rolan_Kraps/Piedmont%20regulators/July%202016%20Monty%20Python%20meets%20Bonanza/DSCN5000.mp4

I have never seen anyone shoot the rifle as she does. All four fingers in the lever and pulls the trigger with her thumb?

Noz,

She learned that from Killn' Time right after she started shooting SASS.

It is just much more comfortable for her, so I never tried to change it.

She will be glad to show y'all her shotgunning skills next week at Black Gold!

Widder,

You know what they say about a young pup getting in the eggs........ you just have to whoop the daylights out of them!!

Show the youngster something my friend. Just remember, 3 Cut can just plain shoot so don't get him riled.

Hey Widowmaker,How does a body go about getting one of these rifles shortstroked.I might be interested in doing my Grandkids done..

Largo

Well after Widder gets back from black gold and he is done crying after I show him how to shoot a marlin

He can do the Henry for you

I can't wait to see the Henry myself

I have been looking at the store at them

Billy the Avenger

Largo,

I actually measured a 'Soft Stroke' with an unmodified Henry and the bottom area of the lever (when open) is 1 3/8" to 1 1/2" shorter in arch, depending on the area you make your measurement.

But its more than just a short stroke. I replace 2 springs, polish about 6 small areas, and cut 1 1/2 coils off the hammer strut spring. To me, and the few who have checked it out, the stroke is smoother and has a 'soft' feel. I'm kinda proud of it and I think Billy will be impressed.

I'll send you a PM with more details.

..........Widder

Archived