SASS Wire Forum

Guardians 3 home runs

Posted (edited)

One right after the other and another! Guardians are hot! They’ve won 7 in a row!!

https://www.si.com/mlb/guardians/news/cleveland-guardians-hit-three-straight-home-runs-against-los-angeles-angels

Edited by Rye Miles #13621
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

One right after the other and another! Guardians are hot! They’ve won 7 in a row!!

https://www.si.com/mlb/guardians/news/cleveland-guardians-hit-three-straight-home-runs-against-los-angeles-angels

Giants now have 5 late inning, big inning, come from behind wins in a row.  Didn't get the Grand Slam today, but the last 4 (I think) were late inning Slams to give them the win.  Talk about exciting games!

And, in a weird game 2 nights ago the Oakland As won on a bases loaded "walk off walk."   

• Like 1

Yep, the Indians are tearing it up this year.:)

The Rays suck. They're right where I said they'd before the season began...4th in the AL East. I also said they'd win 86 games...I doubt it entirely now. The inmates are running the prison and Cash has lost any control that he ever had.

So...Go Indians and anyone that's playing the damn Yankees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember when the Indians hit 4 consecutive home runs in one inning.  Now I have looked it up to make sure I got all the details.  Back in 1963 the Indians were playing the Angels,  and Woodie Held, Pedro Ramos (the pitcher), Tito Francona (Terry Francona's father) and Larry Brown all hit home runs in succession.  And earlier in the game, Ramos hit another home run.  He was a pretty good hitter as a pitcher.

1 minute ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Yup, Injuns are 6 games up, though the Os still have a better record.

Yankees do too, different divisions.