SASS Wire Forum

It’s scary how often the Simpsons has predicted future events

2 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I watched about ten minutes of the show when it first aired and never bothered again.  :wacko:

Different strokes for different folks I guess, I’ve always thought it was hilarious 

• Like 1

I remember when they debuted on the Tracy Ulman Show as a skit. I think that they are now the longest running show on tv but I could be wrong. Always liked them and thought the show was funny but don't watch on a regular basis. Then again, I don't watch any tv/show on a regular basis these days. Walking Dead and Yellowstone when they were on non-pay tv but nothing now.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

I think what’s even scarier is when Monty Python predicted a future event: the “Loretta” bit in “Life of Brian!!

Sorry I don’t know how to post it here!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I watched about ten minutes of the show when it first aired and never bothered again.  :wacko:

I tried watching it a couple times and it did nothing for me either. It’s been on for years! I don’t get the attraction!:blink:

yup = stupid chit will keep happening as long as stupid folks keep doing it b, but as you say there are those that can see it coming , ive always thought to look forward but these days there is so much that most of us could never anticipate nor imagine , .............yet someone dd it seems