SASS Wire Forum

Spolar Shotshell Press?

Hi Folks:

An old CAS pard is getting up there & retiring from shooting.

He lives in Pittsburg

He asked me about where/how to go about selling some of his stuff.

Most of the stuff I know about.

But he has a 16 gauge Spolar shotshell press -- I had never heard that name until yesterday.

Anyway, if anyone can suggest a good place to list it, or anything that helps me figure out how to sell it, please PM me.

I appreciate it.

--Dawg

Don’t know about the 16 gauge version but know a couple parts with Spolar gold 12 gauge. Expensive!

New about $5,000! Have seen used at around $2,400-$2,600. Good luck with your sale, if priced well should sell quickly. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Like 2

I’d be interested in it. I tried to get them to build me one in 16 gauge about 17-18 years ago when the old man was still around but he never got to it and refunded my money. It’s pretty much the Rolls Royce of shotgun reloading machines. I know a couple of pards that run them and they are very nice machines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PD,

It's allegedly your birthday, buy it! Spolar is used by many in the trapshooting/skeet community. They are gold, but not Dillon Blue.

La Sombra

much like the ponses warne they are top tier loaders coveted by trap/skeet/sporting clays shooters that require high capacity reloading equipment , they are built like tanks and run forever - the owners of our gunclub used a number of these from 1960 to 2002 reloading shotshells for resale , hundreds of thousands of reloads , 

a 16ga is not often seen , so ill second the above , deal with YL for it ,