SASS Wire Forum

KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Cat A Tonic

SO!!!  I am healing up nicely from the most recent surgery, but it’s doubtful that I will be able to shoot the whole match.

I plan to sign up and to join all my pards from the original Possum Trot Posse Ten!!

You guys all know who you are and I have a tentative list of those who plan to be a part of the reunion and those that were invited to join us on the posse!

I talked to Copperhead about this a while back and he was good with all of us on one posse, so long as it wasn’t too many shooters.

If Miss Cat would be so kind, watch for those who ask to shoot on posse 10 or that ask to shoot with me and try to keep us all together??

I have a list of the people who were involved in the original posse and those that our small committee chose to make honorary members.  I have contacted all of them. Most have said that they plan to be there!

Let’s make this another one to remember!!

• Like 2

Let’s get this one back up front!!

I am really looking forward to getting out and seeing a bunch of my friends!!

• Like 2

I’m so sad because I thought I was gonna be able to attend but I cannot. Sometimes family obligations get in the way, I mean take priority. I know y’all will have a blast!

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Scarlett, you will be missed. See you soon down the trail.

FYI- I’m tracking all requests for “posse 10”, Mr. Blackwater. I’ll do my best to keep you all together. Ringer taught me the fine art of creating posses :)

• Like 2

Thank you so very much! 

I just heard from Stoney.  He says he’s gonna be there and several others are in as well!  I will get my application off in the morning, cause it looks like I will be alive and well by then.

You folks have it going on!!!

• Like 3

We have had plenty of interest in RO II, we will be offering it on Thursday morning. If you want a refresher course or want to take if for the first time let me know. We have room for a few more.

• 2 weeks later...

KY State stages are now posted on our FB page!  We’ll also be shooting our regularly scheduled monthly match this Sat, for those who want to get in a little more practice. 10am

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I figure to be there early Thursday morning! Was planning on making a week of it, but I’m going to be dealing with some issues at least through Wednesday afternoon!!

Lookin’ forward ta’ seein’ so many old friends and making some new ones!!

Thanks in advance to Cat ‘n’ Copperhead and all the folks that make this happen!!

‘Bout got everything packed!  A few of my duds are still in the dryer, but I’ll have ‘em in the bag in a little bit.

I got my room in the bunkhouse and I broke out my crutches so’s I’ll be abe to get around some. I figure I can sit on my stool and spot or work the unloading table.

DO  plan to try to shoot all or part of a few stages, but the doctor has warned me that if I mess this foot up again, she’s gonna do some radical surgery on my noggin!!

ANYHOW!! This will be my first time shooting the Kentucky State Match!! I’m looking forward to it and hoping that next year I can shoot the whole thing!!

See all y’all in the morning sometime!!!

POSSE TEN  RIDES  AGAIN!!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Like 1

First Day!!

I hardly shot at all.  Rifle malfunction and lots of movement, so I just ran the unloading table and stayed off the foot!

Posse Ten is a riot and everyone is working and smiling and the Darksiders are smokin’ up the place!

Imis and Lucky LeRoy are shooting Black Powder Josey Wales and tearing it up!

Most of the posse is shooting clean and smokey!!

Imis says tell everybody high!!

GREAT MATCH!!  Fast stages and no P traps!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

First Day!!

I hardly shot at all.  Rifle malfunction and lots of movement, so I just ran the unloading table and stayed off the foot!

Posse Ten is a riot and everyone is working and smiling and the Darksiders are smokin’ up the place!

Imis and Lucky LeRoy are shooting Black Powder Josey Wales and tearing it up!

Most of the posse is shooting clean and smokey!!

Imis says tell everybody high!!

GREAT MATCH!!  Fast stages and no P traps!!

Sorry I couldn't make it Blackwater, I have some parts that aren't working like they should.

Lucky

• Like 1