SASS Wire Forum

WTB non SASS bag of chips

In short:

Looking to buy some potato chips off someone from Vermont or wherever else Cabot Original Sea Salt Chips are available.

In long:

These are not available in Phoenix AZ or anywhere online that I've found. My girlfriend loves them as a cheat snack. We discovered them on a trip to Vermont. I reached out to Cabot Creamery and they said, best bet is find someone in Vermont to ship to me. I love this woman and would like her to have her favorite snack when she is helping me with my guns and ammo and hydration all dressed up and supporting me in this amazing new sport I have discovered. 

Ill take a snack bag, a party bag or even a case of chips. 

Anybody have a Vermont connection that a trust worthy cowboy could ask for assistance on this one?

P.S. I didn't do this on Facebook because she will find out.Screenshot_20240207_174225_Photos.thumb.jpg.bc34c7619b647d1e67722213828f4f11.jpg

• Like 3

I'll take a look the next time I'm over the hill for groceries. Haven't noticed em as I just grab the Lays and run! Send me a PM so I don't forget to check and get back to ya! :)

Try an online search as well. It will likely be much cheaper shipping than via a meer civilian.

Edited by Eyesa Horg
Added text
  • Thanks 1

WCS!!  Check out Spirit Shoppe and other liquor outlets on your search engine!!

Seems like they’re particularly popular with alcohol outlets!!

• Like 1

These 2 are the only ones that I found that didn't say unable to deliver to your address here in Texas. Might check them out.

https://shop.redstoneliquors.com/shop/product/cabot-chips-orig-sea-salt/648a4c20319b6a05c9d94836?option-id=e3d06860edb5c03a3f2cdd6987cdf86d662e5b5bebc45e097ef69dd369b4bacd

https://www.yankeespirits.com/products/14378285/cabot-sea-salt-original-rustic-ridge-cut-potato-chips

TM

Edited by Texas Maverick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will be checking soon, 2 of my local over mountain stores are showing them. Hopefully I'll get lucky!!

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

WCS!!  Check out Spirit Shoppe and other liquor outlets on your search engine!!

Seems like they’re particularly popular with alcohol outlets!!

All the ones I have found do not deliver to Phoenix AZ.

1 hour ago, Texas Maverick said:

Ill check them out, im headed to San Antonio next month, maybe ill bring an extra empty suitcase :)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Texas Maverick said:

Tried them both just now, no joy. I even downloaded Yankee Spirits app. 2 misses on that stage

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to "circle back":P on this and give a big GRACIAS to @Eyesa Horg. He went into town, im pretty sure a couple places just to find my chips. He bought the lot, then drove to UPS store, boxed and mailed them to me, a guy he doesnt know, and says send me a check whenever you can, "im not worried."

Well, my love was excited about the chips gift to celebrate AZ Statehood Day, but even more touched by the kindness of people like Eyesa, and all of you who responded or reacted to my post (I printed them out for her scrapbook), that have welcomed us to this amazing group of friends and family. Thank you all and hope to meet more of you at EOT!!!!

Yeehaaaaaaaw!IMG_20240216_204855.thumb.jpg.f310b78673bfbf3425a07d1e815c1f79.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

The smile makes it all worth it.

Looks just like Brisket with new kitchen appliances and refinished cabinets.

Kajun

• Like 1

I must add to this thread that Worse Case Scenario was a pleasure to help. His check arrived here the same day as the chips made it to his house. I had fun and hope he did too!:ph34r:

Thanks Worse Case!

• Like 1

B) ;)

• Like 1