SASS Wire Forum

Flash mob in NYC police station

This was on Law and Order SVU last night. They were holding an 18 yr old accused of rape. He raped a girl in a department store during a flash mob robbery. So anyway, this angry mob shows up at the NYC precinct and gets by the Sgt. at the front desk, there's about 12 of them. They were destroying papers, laptops, throwing chairs through windows etc etc. total anarchy! One female officer draws her weapon and tells one of them to stop and get down! Sgt. Benson (Mariska Hargitay) yells "Put the gun away" No one is to draw your guns, these are teenagers"!:o

They supposedly arrested 8 of the 12 that broke in but they never showed you how they caught them.

I know this a TV show but do you think this could ever happen in real life? Would the cops shoot?

• Like 1

In my opinion, they should.

"They're just teenagers!!!"

I remember reading about little kids in Vietnam throwing bombs at American soldiers. And little kids over in the sandbox throwing bombs at American soldiers.

"They're just children!!!!"

How often do little kids and teenagers here in this country kill other kids, and rob and kill adults?

Used to hear about that on the news all the time.

"But they're just teenagers!!!!!"

It's a lovely thought that you should not kill children. But if the child is trying to kill you, shoot the little sumbich.

In this fictional television episode, it appears to be quite obvious to me that the teenagers assaulted the police station secure in the knowledge that they were teenagers - children - and certainly would not be shot or beaten, and even if they were arrested they would probably be released to their parents with no punishment.

Shooting somebody for throwing your chairs out your window might be considered a little harsh. Maybe break out the riot gear, and go in there with billy clubs and beat the hell out of them. Tear gas grenades. Fire hose. Less than lethal, but still let them know they made a serious error when they attacked the police station.

• Like 2

I was waiting for her drop the little bastage!:ph34r: The fact nothing ever happens to them is why they do it.

• Like 2

As I recall, in the mostly peaceful civil war conducted by the BLM Red Guards and Antifa Sturmabteilung between 2016 and 2021 those who assaulted and invaded police stations did not become shot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

In my opinion, they should.

"They're just teenagers!!!"

I remember reading about little kids in Vietnam throwing bombs at American soldiers. And little kids over in the sandbox throwing bombs at American soldiers.

"They're just children!!!!"

How often do little kids and teenagers here in this country kill other kids, and rob and kill adults?

Used to hear about that on the news all the time.

"But they're just teenagers!!!!!"

It's a lovely thought that you should not kill children. But if the child is trying to kill you, shoot the little sumbich.

In this fictional television episode, it appears to be quite obvious to me that the teenagers assaulted the police station secure in the knowledge that they were teenagers - children - and certainly would not be shot or beaten, and even if they were arrested they would probably be released to their parents with no punishment.

Shooting somebody for throwing your chairs out your window might be considered a little harsh. Maybe break out the riot gear, and go in there with billy clubs and beat the hell out of them. Tear gas grenades. Fire hose. Less than lethal, but still let them know they made a serious error when they attacked the police station.

Turns out the teenager that raped the woman earlier was 18! I thought 18 was an adult? He wound up getting put away.

If all the officers drew their weapons I think these punk kids would have froze! To my knowledge none of the punks had weapons and if they did and drew them , well then, oh well you shall reap what you sow boys!

• Like 2

I'm with Alpo. Riot gear, beat the hell out of them for resisting, then zap the piss out of them, then overtighten the handcuffs, then straight to a full strip search, then lock them up, then call the parents (if applicable).

This whole "they're children" crap has gotten out of hand. See it on the news every day...Newscaster - "Three children were arrested today and charged with aggravated assault on an elderly man....", then they show their pictures...15 - 17 year olds with beards and mustaches. Their parents, all the while, claiming "My child is a good boy, he never done nothin' no wrong", yet he's got a felony arrest record 4 pages long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

And now some of these "children" are 25 years old!

• Like 2

I had a Democrat come to my door just before I left CA. This man was running for State Assembly. 
He said he was “for protecting children until they were 26 years old” in regards to medical insurance and education.

I asked him, “Do these children need support in all things? What if we raised the draft until the age of 26?”

He said he wasn’t for that. I asked “Why not?”

”It’s important that we have a volunteer army ready when needed.” :blink:
I said “Oh, I see. So, it’s okay to send 18 year olds off to die but only if they don’t have the opportunity for extended rights to medical care and free education?”

He stammered.

I asked him if those that are in college should be sent to war.

He said “Oh, heavens no. We need young educated people.”

I asked “Until the age of 26?”

”Yes”

”So we should go ahead, since people before the age of 26 are considered children, and raise the voting age to 26?”

”Oh No! People should always have the right to vote at 18 and maybe earlier.”

”So, they are children on one hand but adults on the other…So, it’s okay for the uneducated to die for our country at 18, but if they want to live with mommy and daddy until they’re 26 they’re considered children but have the right to vote? You (blanking) people are absolutely retarded!”

“I don’t like that word!”

”What word? Retarded?” He nodded 

I said “I don’t like that word you said when I opened the door. I equate it with retarded.”

”What word was that?”

”Democrat! Now get the (beep) off my property imbecile before I call the defunded cops to come over here and arrest your a$$ for being stupid in public!”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

I had a Democrat come to my door just before I left CA. This man was running for State Assembly. 
He said he was “for protecting children until they were 26 years old” in regards to medical insurance and education.

I asked him, “Do these children need support in all things? What if we raised the draft until the age of 26?”

He said he wasn’t for that. I asked “Why not?”

”It’s important that we have a volunteer army ready when needed.” :blink:
I said “Oh, I see. So, it’s okay to send 18 year olds off to die but only if they don’t have the opportunity for extended rights to medical care and free education?”

He stammered.

I asked him if those that are in college should be sent to war.

He said “Oh, heavens no. We need young educated people.”

I asked “Until the age of 26?”

”Yes”

”So we should go ahead, since people before the age of 26 are considered children, and raise the voting age to 26?”

”Oh No! People should always have the right to vote at 18 and maybe earlier.”

”So, they are children on one hand but adults on the other…So, it’s okay for the uneducated to die for our country at 18, but if they want to live with mommy and daddy until they’re 26 they’re considered children but have the right to vote? You (blanking) people are absolutely retarded!”

“I don’t like that word!”

”What word? Retarded?” He nodded 

I said “I don’t like that word you said when I opened the door. I equate it with retarded.”

”What word was that?”

”Democrat! Now get the (beep) off my property imbecile before I call the defunded cops to come over here and arrest your a$$ for being stupid in public!”

"If at 18 they are mature adults and can vote and be sent off to war it follows that they are mature enough to buy semiautomatic personal defense rifles, shotgus, and handguns."

• Like 1