SASS Wire Forum

SASS Wisconsin State Championship

Turkey Legs #48384

The new year is coming and so is the 2024 SASS Wisconsin State Championship! May 31st-June 2nd. Applications are coming in and it is shaping up to be an awesome match. All information can be found athttps://www.rockriverregulators.net/reckoning-on-the-rock

Turkey Legs  

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Mailed my entry today and made my accomodation reservation.  This will be the 22nd state I have shot Cowboy Action in.  Looking forward to the experience.

• Like 1

actually thinking n this one with some friends , ill still shoot my regular shoots but thinking to add one here - il - ia -- or maybe ne , as time goes by i realize i need to get these in now while im still able , my friends are a lot younger and can do what they want but we are looking at adding at least o ne this year , 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, watab kid said:

actually thinking n this one with some friends , ill still shoot my regular shoots but thinking to add one here - il - ia -- or maybe ne , as time goes by i realize i need to get these in now while im still able , my friends are a lot younger and can do what they want but we are looking at adding at least o ne this year , 

It was a pleasure to shoot with you at Fire in the hills last year. This would be a great shoot for you to come down for. Fantastic range, excellent food for lunch both on Saturday and Sunday, and great people. There is also a nice area for camping with two fire rings for late day gatherings. I'm sure you would enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, Elkhorn Ernie said:

It was a pleasure to shoot with you at Fire in the hills last year. This would be a great shoot for you to come down for. Fantastic range, excellent food for lunch both on Saturday and Sunday, and great people. There is also a nice area for camping with two fire rings for late day gatherings. I'm sure you would enjoy it.

im glad to have gotten the opportunity to shoot with you as well , ill be shooting FITH this year again - its one of my favorite shoots , but yes , ill talk to my friends about coming there - it has always been a question of their camping rig being able to get into the camp area , sounds like thats not a problem , 

im very much able to make the campground work as my wifes motorhome os a smaller one and i can always use the tent on my truck , it sounds fun , ill talk to them this week , 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sending this back to the top for those who may have missed it!

Wisconsin State Shoot is defiantly shaping up to be another awesome match. Great place to shoot before heading out to others in the area.

New updates are on the website weekly - check us out at:

https://www.rockriverregulators.net/reckoning-on-the-rock

Edited by Turkey Legs #48384

Hotel reservations made and application will be in tomorrow's mail!

Looking forward to attending.

Edited by Matthew Duncan
correct autocorrect
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

I noticed he was not on the shooters list yet, however I also noticed the list only shows 5 shooters signed up from Wisconsin.

Cowtown, I have just updated the shooters list. As far Wisconsin - the shooters here are laid back - they will get them in on time. 

TL

• Like 1