SASS Wire Forum

Dillon Add On - Camming Pin Bearing Rod

Quiet Burp

Yes

Yes

I do however, suggest you take the leap and opt for the whole kit and add the roller index bearing.  HUGE improvement.  Don't bother with a bandaid.  Oh, I also like their ejector.

I run the whole kit on my 650's as well, the indexer bearing, the plate bearing and the cam rod roller bearing.  Makes for a very smooth machine. 

4 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Yes

Yes

I do however, suggest you take the leap and opt for the whole kit and add the roller index bearing.  HUGE improvement.  Don't bother with a bandaid.  Oh, I also like their ejector.

Did you add the Index Bearing Cam Block for Dillon (XL650) also?  I was looking at both upgrades.

Thank you

JSS

OK guys, I cannot overstate the IMPROVEMENT in both of my DILLON 650s.  I opted for the whole enchilada.  I installed the complete "HIT FACTOR" upgrade to include the Bearing Cam Block on one of my machines while the other one went back to DILLON for re-build.  The difference in smooth and easy is flat remarkable.  When I got my other machine back from DILLON, it was "as new."  It still didn't compare to my other machine so I also opted for the whole enchilada again.  Both machines run like a "Goosed Moose."  Smooth and easy and neither machine spill powder when cycling.  Just don't forget to put a little grease on the bearings when you install.  I am running one "bent" OEM wire ejector (oops) and one after-market ejector.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY.  PERIOD

Like CC and VD say it’s a HUGE improvement. Hit Factor ships fast too, I ordered mine on Tuesday and it got here yesterday.

Archived