SASS Wire Forum

Turpentine

Subdeacon Joe

And by the way... turpentine is illegal in california.  :(

(I ain't sayin' who, but I might know someone who might have some stashed away....)   https://www.allsmileys.com/files/kolobok/justcuz/45.gif

14 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

And by the way... turpentine is illegal in california.  :(

(I ain't sayin' who, but I might know someone who might have some stashed away....)   https://www.allsmileys.com/files/kolobok/justcuz/45.gif

Are you kidding me? What is the liberals reason for this?:blink:

15 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Are you kidding me? What is the liberals reason for this?:blink:

From Wiki:

As an organic solvent, turpentine’s vapour can irritate the skin and eyes, damage the lungs and respiratory system, as well as the central nervous system when inhaled, and cause damage to the renal system when ingested, among other things.[29] Ingestion can cause burning sensations, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, confusion, convulsions, diarrhea, tachycardia, unconsciousness, respiratory failure,[30] and chemical pneumonia.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set the legal limit (permissible exposure limit) for turpentine exposure in the workplace as 100 ppm (560 mg/m3) over an 8-hour workday. The same threshold was adopted by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as the recommended exposure limit (REL). At levels of 800 ppm (4480 mg/m3), turpentine is immediately dangerous to life and health.[31]

And it’ll make a cat outrun a motorcycle if you put some on it’s rear end!!! :o :lol:

Archived