SASS Wire Forum

I'm starting to worry...

If you can get them to bark instead of squeal it’ll stimulate Canineabellum Lobe unleash the Woofruff hormones that contribute to growth. 

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

ITs because you've clipped their ears to short.

..........Widder

20 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

If you can get them to bark instead of squeal it’ll stimulate Canineabellum Lobe unleash the Woofruff hormones that contribute to growth. 

I'm glad you pards spoke up!

I was thinking about getting one of that breed.

Always good to here from experts.

*LOL

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I'm glad you pards spoke up!

I was thinking about getting one of that breed.

Always good to here from experts.

*LOL

Every time someone refers to me as being an 'Expert', it usually means I'm a drip

under pressure.

:lol:

..........Widder

Look on the bright side:  If they grew bigger you'd have to spend a mortgage payment every week just to feed them, you'd never be able to sit on any furniture in your house again, you wouldn't have room in your house for guests (and maybe even family members) you'd need a large SUV or truck to take them anywhere,  you couldn't have them sit on your lap (unless you didn't care about lower body blood circulation), you'd have to bathe them at a car wash,  yard cleanup would become a full time job and waste disposal could become an issue, and every time a pet or little kid anywhere for miles around went missing you'd have people at your door wondering if the dogs had been fed.....and if they had been fed the missing pet or person.

Learn to pos thinkativly.

20 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

My Rottweilers haven't grown and it's been 5 months!

Snip-it_1701987420465.jpg.e51a5442f880f45758e007f29144ac54.jpg

Need more meat in their diet.

TM

4 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Maybe they are crossbreeds. You know, RottenDoodles!:P

Mini Poodle and Rottweiler?

(Real name - Rottie Doodle).

image.png.b4c11b605468473b5b7cd48f72fc510b.png

Do you have one? Is this your dog?

Just what I need. A smart dog with attitude. :D

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

Do you have one? Is this your dog?

Just what I need. A smart dog with attitude. :D

Nope. Just a standard Poodle, Custer. 

However, he is smart and he does have an attitude!:rolleyes:

image.png.b3cf03af6396df9ccab2fc061340ff90.png

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Nope. Just a standard Poodle, Custer. 

However, he is smart and he does have an attitude!:rolleyes:

When I was a kid my Dad was a General Contractor. He did a lot of work for a lady who bred, groomed and trained poodles. 
While working at her house and shops I got to see and interact with her poodles and the ones she was training or grooming for other people. They are very smart and each had a unique “personality” - I have no idea what the word for a dog would be in regards to personality. Intelligent Traits, maybe? Regardless, I was very impressed with those dogs. 
She had several poodles of her own. All of them were medium sized poodles. Not as big as Standard Poodles. One was completely blind, but he could navigate her house as if he could see. I played ball with him in her fenced back yard. I would toss the ball and he would run right to it then run back to me and drop it at my feet. He never ran into the fence and if someone would have been watching I am sure they couldn’t tell the dog was blind. He was an amazing dog. 

I would love to see one of these Rottie-Doodles. That would make for an interesting dog, I’m sure. 

Edit:

Oh, I forgot to mention that Custer looks like a great dog and from what you have said about him I know he is. 

Archived