SASS Wire Forum

WTB range tactical cart

Leroy Luck

I got the kid's double wide jogging stroller and a large pvc container from Menards, holds all my gear except for long guns and with the cover on it is waterproof. 

33 minutes ago, Leroy Luck said:

Looking to see what’s out there in the way of a range tactical gun cart before I buy a new one. 

They have a Black Friday special through today, 15% off 

I’ve had a wooden cart, a Rugged Gear, and now a Range Tactical. The RT is my favorite by far. Just be mindful not to load the front down with too much stuff. Makes it hard the steer. The brake leaves something to be desired as well. I use a bungee cord with hook in wheel, other hook stretched to handle when I’m at a hilly range. 

The "Range Runner Cowboy Classic" does well for me, holds 5 guns but is a little smaller (and cheaper) than the others. Only has two wheels so easy to turn.

22 minutes ago, Leroy Luck said:

I’ve got a rugged gear cart. But want the range tactical for the compact folding aspect of it. 

They do fold nicely. 

3 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hi Leroy,

I won a range tactical gun cart at EOT last year and have never used it. I assembled it to see what it was like. Which model are you looking for?

Flat Top Okie

Preferably one that has wheels on all 4 corners. The cowboy gun slinger since it appears to hold the most. 

16 hours ago, Leroy Luck said:

Preferably one that has wheels on all 4 corners. The cowboy gun slinger since it appears to hold the most. 

Only takes a few minutes to install wheels on the front. As far as manuverability in soft terrain it has more to do with technique and is pretty easy to learn. We have two and they are very nice. If you would like pics of the front tire install PM me your cell # and I will take pics and send them to you.

kR

Archived