SASS Wire Forum

My son Frank Romano is one of the writers on this song which is also the title of the album. #12 on the country charts. My son lives in Nashville.

https://americansongwriter.com/bailey-zimmerman-and-co-writers-discuss-creating-religiously-the-album/

Tough business to make a living.  Good to see some folks making it.

16 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Tough business to make a living.  Good to see some folks making it.

Thanks, He works hard at it, not making any money until someone picks up the songs as you know. He’s doing pretty well. !

12 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Wasn't that a sponsor on a car in yesterdays race at Nashville?

Regardless, congrats to your son.:)

Yes he had his face on the car! I’ll try and post that, it’s hard from my phone!

<p>AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 10 Bailey Zimmerman - Religiously Chevrolet, celebrates after winning the NASCAR Xfinity Series Tennessee Lottery 250 at Nashville Superspeedway.</p>

Meg Oliphant | Getty Images

AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 10 Bailey Zimmerman - Religiously Chevrolet, celebrates after winning the NASCAR Xfinity Series Tennessee Lottery 250 at Nashville Superspeedway.

14 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

<p>AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 10 Bailey Zimmerman - Religiously Chevrolet, celebrates after winning the NASCAR Xfinity Series Tennessee Lottery 250 at Nashville Superspeedway.</p>

Meg Oliphant | Getty Images

AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 10 Bailey Zimmerman - Religiously Chevrolet, celebrates after winning the NASCAR Xfinity Series Tennessee Lottery 250 at Nashville Superspeedway.

Thanks I was just about to post that!

26 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You should feel proud and very happy for him.

Congratulations.

..........Widder

Thanks, I sure do. He works hard !

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My son Frank Romano is one of the writers on this song which is also the title of the album. #12 on the country charts. My son lives in Nashville.

https://americansongwriter.com/bailey-zimmerman-and-co-writers-discuss-creating-religiously-the-album/

Congrats!  I am an old musician and that is a major accomplishment. I hope he can continue and be even more successful.

He has done more already than I have!

Archived