SASS Wire Forum

Record Snow

Subdeacon Joe

It's official. Mammoth Mountain in California 22/23 is now the snowiest winter on record, ever, in history.

870" at the summit (22 metres!!) 
695" at main lodge (17.6 metres) 

Mammoth Mountain (there's a chair under there)

FB_IMG_1680207982703.jpg

34 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

It's official. Mammoth Mountain in California 22/23 is now the snowiest winter on record, ever, in history.

870" at the summit (22 metres!!) 
695" at main lodge (17.6 metres) 

Mammoth Mountain (there's a chair under there)

FB_IMG_1680207982703.jpg

And it ain’t over yet, we got soaked again today. The padres/Rockies opening day game has been changed from 1:10 to 6:40.

It's Global Warming, Cooling, Coal Ming, Oil Drilling, Fossil Fuels, FrackingCow FartsIntensive Farming, Deforestation, Too many trees

The planet will turn to a ball of ice, second sun, dry desert, water world when the ice caps melt.

The science is settled.!

We must all pay more taxes and eat meal worms, crickets and grubs or we're all doomed!

11 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

It's Global Warming, Cooling, Coal Ming, Oil Drilling, Fossil Fuels, FrackingCow FartsIntensive Farming, Deforestation, Too many trees

The planet will turn to a ball of ice, second sun, dry desert, water world when the ice caps melt.

The science is settled.!

We must all pay more taxes and eat meal worms, crickets and grubs or we're all doomed!

You sound just like my son in law that’s 2years, 247days older than me, hasn’t cut his hair or trimmed his beard in over 7 years and says taking more than one shower a week makes too big of a carbon footprint. A real PITA.

Your poor daughter.

Be prepared to be there for her, when she needs you.

16 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

You sound just like my son in law that’s 2years, 247days older than me, hasn’t cut his hair or trimmed his beard in over 7 years and says taking more than one shower a week makes too big of a carbon footprint. A real PITA.

:blink:

16 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Your poor daughter.

Be prepared to be there for her, when she needs you.

Yeah, it’s hard to watch sometimes and the unhinged diatribes against guns, woodworking, etc.. cause some real problems. I had a crew cutting up an oak tree that fell during a storm while I was at EOT and he came over and started bitching at them for cutting down an oak tree. Problem was that it had already fallen down, but he would not listen and I had to tell him to leave or I was calling the cops. 

I don't know how long they have been married, but I expect the romantic bubble to burst at some time.

When that happens, Be There for her.

thats pretty cool , we are getting another tonight - started as rain for a few hours -turned to hail for a couple hours - now its snow for the last few hours , said it would continue into the night with possible 10" ....not sure if that included the rain and hail or not , not real happy about it tho , just got my driveway back , now theres 4" of water with ice cristals making a slushy and snow on top of that 

Archived