SASS Wire Forum

PSA keeps coming out with neat toys

Buckshot Bob

1 minute ago, Steel-eye Steve SASS #40674 said:

Hmm. If PSA can pull this off, I’ll buy one,  but since Hill & Mac are still involved, I’ll believe it when I see it……..

PSA doesn’t always hit the mark as far as time table goes. But they seem to be getting better. I’m sure they have experienced allot of growing pains lately. Hope it works out, I’d like one but I’ll wait til they have been vetted a little. 

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

PSA doesn’t always hit the mark as far as time table goes. But they seem to be getting better. I’m sure they have experienced allot of growing pains lately. Hope it works out, I’d like one but I’ll wait til they have been vetted a little. 

This has been Hill & Mac vaperware for 5-6 years now, so it will be interesting to see if PSA can sort it out……

18 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I'll buy one the second year. Their AK series had some growing pains right out of the gate. Same with vehicles. Never buy the first year of a new model or upgrade.

1 minute ago, Michigan Slim said:

I'll buy one the second year. Their AK series had some growing pains right out of the gate. Same with vehicles. Never buy the first year of a new model or upgrade.

I’ve always followed that advice with vehicles, the ones that have been at the end of a body style or power train makeup have usually had the bugs worked out of them at that point 

Seems to me someone marketed a STG a few years back.

22 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Are you talking about the German Sport Guns in .22 lr ?  From the outside it's a dead ringer to the original in 8mm Kurz and it's pretty much just as heavy.  I've had one for about 8 years but it's so heavy that shooting 22's out of it gets to be a chore.

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I’m pretty sure it was the guy in the video, looks like he’s partnering with PSA to get it to production. I have a AK 47 and 74 make by DDI , I’m pretty sure they were bought up by PSA to get their AK production going. PSA seems to be filling a niche picking up assets that are too small to attract the major manufacturers. I’m guessing they upset a few people by cutting the dealers out, but it seems to be working for them. It’s always interesting when someone takes a different approach.

Archived