SASS Wire Forum

And the Creek Did Rise

Subdeacon Joe

My point was if it is salty there is some possibility that the land is sinking into the ocean!  Just read that one of the faults shows potential for a 7.8 temblor!  Might be time to move to the East, provided they don't land here in Colorado.  Have too much of that already!:(

11 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

My point was if it is salty there is some possibility that the land is sinking into the ocean!  Just read that one of the faults shows potential for a 7.8 temblor!  Might be time to move to the East, provided they don't land here in Colorado.  Have too much of that already!:(

That area is about 300" above sea level.  It there had been enough subsidence to allow seawater to invade that aquafer I wouldn't be around to have posted that.

20 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

That area is about 300" above sea level.  It there had been enough subsidence to allow seawater to invade that aquafer I wouldn't be around to have posted that.

Nope, Joe would have surfed to Reno. :lol:

now thats a rising creek , the one in my back yard did rise about 5 feet earlier this year but ive got no where near that much fall or head behind it , that moved rock - mine just took my firewood and a tree , 

Archived