SASS Wire Forum

E-Mail Ammo Offer

I got an e-mail from a "ProArmory" that they are offering ammunition for sale. The prices are not a bargain, but not through the roof, either. 

I do not know if this is legit, or not, and I was wondering if anyone had done business with them. 

I have never bought anything from them, just wondering if anyone else out there has.

I looked through their choices, and 99.999% of what they had to offer, they were out of...typical for today's ammunition companies. 

Thanks.

W.K.

How do they accept payment?

If they only take Bitcoin or zelle or PayPal, I would not touch it.

If they accept major credit cards, and you pay with your Visa card, and they don't give you your ammunition, you complain to your Visa and they give you your money back. But if you pay with cryptocurrency, and you don't get your ammo, you are hosed.

2 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I got an e-mail from a "ProArmory" that they are offering ammunition for sale. The prices are not a bargain, but not through the roof, either. 

I do not know if this is legit, or not, and I was wondering if anyone had done business with them. 

I have never bought anything from them, just wondering if anyone else out there has.

I looked through their choices, and 99.999% of what they had to offer, they were out of...typical for today's ammunition companies. 

Thanks.

W.K.

How did they get YOUR email??

9 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

How did they get YOUR email??

Probably another company gave them WK’s email. 

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Sold it, you mean.

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Exactly!

Regardless, they got it from a similar company or organization. 

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Regardless, they got it from a similar company or organization. 

Or one of any of thousands of places that sell your information to anyone who will pay for it, including most of the search engines we use, whether they admit it or not!!

Archived