SASS Wire Forum

Justified episode

Alpo

I was watching a clip on YouTube. This big black guy had barricaded himself in the back room, and to get him to surrender Roland brought him spicy fried chicken and bourbon.

It was a cute clip, but it did not say what episode it came from. I've got the first two and nine episodes of the third season on disc, and thought I might wish to watch that episode to see if the entire episode was as good as that clip was.

Does that episode sound familiar to anybody? Anybody know which it is?

In episode 2 of the first season they arrest this big black guy. His woman says that he won't give them any trouble, and when they go in the bedroom they see that it's because he is tied to the bed with a ball gag in his mouth. But it looked like the same guy. So I'm hoping it will be in season 1. B)

10 minutes ago, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

and it's RAYLAN

Don't tell me, tell otto.

Yeah, that's the clip. But what episode is it from?

Well heck. Having just watched the clip again, I see he's not a black guy. And he does not appear to be the same guy that was tied to the bed. :wacko:

I just finished watching episode number 8, and happily it was as good as a full episode as that short clip was.

So I thank you again for telling me which episode it was, because I've only been watching two episodes a night, and since I finished number four last night I would not get to number eight until tomorrow. But I stayed up till 12:30 watching four episodes so as to see that one. :)

The guy that wanted the chicken was "Dan" in Deadwood (Swearengen's enforcer).  If you watch Justified carefully, you will see many actors who were also in Deadwood with Timothy Oliphant. 

Archived