SASS Wire Forum

So sick of this China Flu

Buckshot Bear

6 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

You should probably cite the attribution in your post;  folks will think you compiled the chart.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

Only way to make it go away is to stop playing into the game , Dont bother talking about it it becomes a obsolete . 

tend to agree , this seems like a 'trumped' up bit of scare tactic designed to help a politician get elected , he said he would end it - its not done ? is there more to be gained from it ? there is a lot of money going to some folks in this , i say its time to stop it and act like its done , we seem to be done with aides and cancer and heart disease , why not ???

9 hours ago, watab kid said:

tend to agree , this seems like a 'trumped' up bit of scare tactic designed to help a politician get elected , he said he would end it - its not done ? is there more to be gained from it ? there is a lot of money going to some folks in this , i say its time to stop it and act like its done , we seem to be done with aides and cancer and heart disease , why not ???

Look back at how aids was portrayed as the disease that was going to kill us all . And by the same guy here in the US , mister I am science you can’t question me 

On 1/5/2022 at 5:18 PM, Buckshot Bear said:

Don't believe all the utter BS that you're reading on Fox News about here, I don't even know how they can dream up the utter BS fantasy that they write.

Glad that what I've seen is nonsense. I don't read or watch any of the big news outlets. Seems the BS is spreading to other than the nonsense big news corps. 

Archived