SASS Wire Forum

It's hitting everywhere

19 hours ago, Joe LaFives #5481 said:

A little known FACT  - George Washington required his soldiers to be vaccinated against small pox and did so BY FORCE.   Because he knew this would save his Army.  Vaccinations are a modern miracle.

He ordered “inoculations”. Big difference. 
https://health.mil/News/Articles/2021/08/16/Gen-George-Washington-Ordered-Smallpox-Inoculations-for-All-Troops

https://www.history.com/news/smallpox-george-washington-revolutionary-war

Jobs at McD are supposed to be entry level jobs for teeny boppers.  If you are 40 with nine children the problem is not McD or the miniumum wage.

6 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Jobs at McD are supposed to be entry level jobs for teeny boppers.  If you are 40 with nine children the problem is not McD or the miniumum wage.

.... if you are 40 with nine children you NEED a tv set ........   

:P

2 hours ago, Slapshot said:

Can you make ends meet on a part time or even full time McD's job? Especially if you had to commute back and forth with gas prices like they are. Sure people don't want to work at a job that they aren't making anything at the end of the week because they aren't making anything per hour. I would love to see all those griping about people not taking those low paying , no benefit jobs take the job and see how it is as worth it as they think. 

The McDonalds around here seem to be paying between 12-15 per hour. I am not saying everyone could live off of that but kids and other people who just need a job could have some type of income. 

McDonalds and other jobs of the type are not meant to be career jobs. Unless I guess you work your way up the ladder there. 

Chick-Fil-A around here starts out at like 18 an hour which is not bad for that type of work I guess for someone starting out in the work field. 

56 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

LOL There is no real difference between an inoculation and a vaccination.   Seriously you don't know this???

19 hours ago, Slapshot said:

Is there no medical evidence or is that just what the Government paid idiots say? I mean we all trust Fauci right and I'm sure the CDC and the WHOI is going to say exactly what Fauci and his handlers want you to beleive. 1% guess thats what Fauci and company are saying. Funny thing is my wife and I both have health problem's, but didn't get Covid until we got vaccinated. Heck of a coincidence IMO. But hey vaccine is so good now they say you have to get booster shots and they are coming out with a covid pill they want you to take daily. 

Enough is enough. All you really have to do is follow the money. Because it certainly isn't about covid deaths or hospitalizations. 

Tell that to the literally million children that no longer have parents.  See recent WSJ article

6 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The smallpox vaccine was developed in 1798.

I suggest you do some addition reading.  The end result of inoculation and vaccinations is the same.   Use the body to fight the disease by triggering antibodies.  Inoculation for smallpox appears to have started in China around the 1500s.[19][20] Europe adopted this practice from Asia in the first half of the 18th century.  In 1796 Edward Jenner introduced the modern smallpox vaccine.  Before the vaccine (which was a safer process)  they would take material from smallpox pustules from one person into the skin of another.    Smallpox inoculation continued to be called variolation, whereas cowpox inoculation was called vaccination (from Jenner's term variolae vaccinae = smallpox of the cow). Louis Pasteur proposed in 1861 to extend the terms vaccine and vaccination to include the new protective procedures being developed. Immunization refers to the use of vaccines as well as the use of antitoxin, which contains pre-formed antibodies such as to diphtheria or tetanus exotoxins. In nontechnical usage inoculation is now more or less synonymous with protective injections and other methods of immunization.

1 hour ago, Rube Burrows said:

The McDonalds around here seem to be paying between 12-15 per hour. I am not saying everyone could live off of that but kids and other people who just need a job could have some type of income. 

McDonalds and other jobs of the type are not meant to be career jobs. Unless I guess you work your way up the ladder there. 

Chick-Fil-A around here starts out at like 18 an hour which is not bad for that type of work I guess for someone starting out in the work field. 

Yes I know they aren't career jobs. But even taking one to try and get by isn't going to work for anyone not living at home with mom.  Trying to have some type of income when that job costs you almost as much as you make, well kind a like jumping off of a cliff into the water hoping you don't drown in the end. Thats the point I'm trying to make. 

Gee I live just up the road a short piece from you and you want find any of our fast food places starting you out at 18 a hour. Heck I could make some gun cash part time in my off time from the oil patch.

3 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Looks like a combo ice crusher and cork screw.

..... yeah, but a bit more painful ....... gelding, steer,  wether,  ...............

................... if you get my drift ........  :unsure:

Archived