SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Larry Potterfield MidwayUSA for birthday gift.

Warden Callaway

I used my birthday discount at MidwayUSA today.  I didn't have any need for any high dollar item but bought a Redding Profile Crimp die in 44WCF,  a Lee 1000 Pro case feeder and basket to upgrade the Lee APP press. I checked Grafs and Sons and I saved $13.71 and got free shipping.  They said to expect it on Thursday.  

As an afterthought,  by my looking up competitive prices,  I was looking a gift horse in the mouth. 

I do a lot of business with Grafs and Sons retail store because it's on the path to where we grocery shop. No shipping or hasmat fees.  The retail store has acres of inventory behind the back door.  Lots of stuff on display and a mark-down table. The guys are knowledgeable about the products.  And they have black powder.  

MidwayUSA is less convenient but has gun parts and gunsmith supplies.  Their pickup desk service is very efficient and open 7 days a week.  

Happy Birthday Warden.

I shop Midway when they offer free shipping.
This puts the Midway total price the same as Grafs + Shipping.

Local pickup is a good thing.
Hazmat and shipping adds another $22 to $29 to an order.

Yo-Ho-De-O Warden Calloway Happy Birthday you old pelican & many more to follow pilgrim.  Thanks for all which you have passed on. God Bless & take care.  See you down the road maybe some where in time..

Jackrabbit Joe #414

Good luck. I ordered a Lee Universal Expander Die from them that supposedly shipped June 25th for a July 2nd delivery. The tracking number is messed up, and I got an email from Midway saying as such, so I can't track it. Anyway it's almost a week overdue, I don't have a tracking number, you can't call or chat with a sales rep at Midway, and it's been 3 days with no reply to my email. I'll give then until Friday then I contest the credit card charge.

***Update*** The package was found by USPS and delivery is supposed to be made by 8:00 PM today!

4 hours ago, Trailboss (Santa) Dave said:

Warden Callaway, I shop at Graf's in fact I was there Monday 

But Midway is just a little more than a mile down the road

Trailboss!  Good to hear from you.  They stopped doing the Walk Back in Time in Mexico.  The Friends of Arrow Rock killed that little village.  

Did Grafs make you sanitize your hands before they took your money?

Archived