SASS Wire Forum

Could have been worse

Major Crimes

In case your wondering how poisonous the Brown Snake is.

And yes the Taipan is also an Aussie snake:wacko:

The Eastern Brown (Pseudonaja textilis), also known as the Common brown snake is a venomous elapid snake found in the eastern half of Australia, except in Tasmania. ... Based on its LD50 value (subcutaneous) it's considered the world's second most venomous land snake, just after the inland taipan.

2 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

In case your wondering how poisonous the Brown Snake is.

And yes the Taipan is also an Aussie snake:wacko:

The Eastern Brown (Pseudonaja textilis), also known as the Common brown snake is a venomous elapid snake found in the eastern half of Australia, except in Tasmania. ... Based on its LD50 value (subcutaneous) it's considered the world's second most venomous land snake, just after the inland taipan.

Dang you've done it now Major..now none of em' will come visit down -under..then again  our US pards live with all sorts of critters  !!!!

1 hour ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Dang you've done it now Major..now none of em' will come visit down -under..then again  our US pards live with all sorts of critters  !!!!

Painted Mohawk, you are correct.

We have the pelosi, the shiff, the schumer, the aoc,  the omar, the tliab, etc. that make your snakes look like earthworms.

Sounds very dangerous!

At least the woman knew who to call. 

Cat Brules

Mr Burrell has seen snakes in some odd places over the years, including in

a child's lunchbox and in the rim of a toilet.

If I ever end up in Australia I think I'll just hold it 'til I get back home. :wacko:

Then again I probably don't want to take a shower there either...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6267223/Homeowner-gets-nasty-surprise-massive-huntsman-spider-lurking-bathroom.html

Archived