SASS Wire Forum

Nutella

Yul Lose

I've seen Nutella on the peanut butter shelf at the grocery store but never bought any so up until tonight I've never had it. We've had a house full of grandkids for the last week and I guess Mrs. Lose got some for them because I found a mostly eaten jar of it in the refrigerator and decided to warm some up in the microwave and have it on some vanilla ice cream and it was very good. Any other Nutella fans out there?

29 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep, but I rarely buy it - too dangerous to have around.

Because I get more "round" when it's around.

Yeah it may not show up around here again for awhile if Mrs. Lose gets her way. She doesn't like me getting round (er).

Doesn't suit my taste.  Like Hazel nuts and love chocolate, just not together.  Honey mustard strikes me the same way. I love honey and  and I have five different mustard varieties on hand!!

Don't ask me why!!  I even like chocolate covered Hazel nuts!!

Blackwater aside (and I have been told he is definately the odd man out), it may be easier to ask who doesnt like Nutella:wub:

My particular gift to the world is Peanut Butter and Nutella sandwiches, my attempt to create Reeses. Which until recently (last year or so) was rare as hens teeth over here.

Archived