SASS Wire Forum

Another great vendor experience

Eyesa Horg

This is not an advertisement!! I have no skin in the game, just wanted to let all you fellow Pards know about my experience with a SASS affiliated vendor.

I ordered some decals and magnetic decals from Jim Joplin over at "SASSdecals.com" .  Jim was absolutely great to work with and was able to make a custom one for me. His communication and promptness were wonderful. The decals he makes are absolutely exemplary, they have a laminate over the printed portion so they appear to me they will last forever: Or least as long as I will! Check out his product, it's pretty dang cool. JMHO,  Thanks Jim.

Eyesa

Widder I shot the henry today it was fantastic everyone love it that handle it.  I didn't get the mo out until midweek sorry it took so long.

I second this. He made up decals for all of our shooters at our annual shoot High Noon at Tusco! Great decals and great to work with!

The magnetic one's look really cool on the door of your truck/car & great advertising for our game!

PS    Jim also makes "return address" labels with the SASS logo on 'em as well. And the cost is very reasonable. Not on the web site, you must call or e-mail him.

Archived