SASS Wire Forum

Shootout At Stoney Bottom 2015 Will Be here Soon

WOODFOX , sass#34179

The Sandusky Co.Regulators Shootout At Stoney Bottom 2015 is September 11,12&13Th. Please get your Registrations in by the cut off date of September 7 th.

This Years theme is A Tribute to John Wayne - Rio Bravo . Friday is side match day with a Wild Bunch match @ 10am all other side matches start at high noon .

We promise 10 fun filled stages of Cowboy Action Shooting . Check our web site @ our cowboys.org

Hope to see ya ,

Woodfox :)

Don't forget Friday Chili cook out , Chili will be cooking all day bring some to add to the pot or your favorate corn bread to pass around .

Woodfox :ph34r:

Really looking forward to a good time at this match. All stages will be fast, furious and fun with nice targets too big to miss! Barbeque chicken dinner on Saturday, with a bluegrass band to entertain us afterwards.

Sounds like a great time -- who's coming?

I don't normally shoot at Sandusky

but when I do I shoot the 3 day!

Ohio Cheatin Charlie

Vegas.jpg

I think I'll have a beer

Woodfox :)

Going to be a great shoot!! Stages are great as well!! If you haven't sent your registration form in yet please be thinking about it! The more the merrier!! Great follow up to those of you shooting the Michigan State Match! Great food & Great Cowboys... need we say more? See you all soon...

Curtice & Cate

Who wrote the stages? Woody? Oh boy here we go with all them fancy words he uses! :P:P

Don't worry Rye, I'll explain any big words you don't understand.

Don't worry Rye, I'll explain any big words you don't understand.

Thanks pard! :lol:

"Look Darlin' apparently Sixgun Seamus is an educated man" :P:P

I'm baaacckkkk! Thinks me might be camping in the tent so we can socialize a bit. Kids got me a bottle of Traverse City Whiskey, might have to try it out.

Woodfox......How Spicey is that chile :wacko: and you got lots of beverages to wash it down with :lol::lol::lol::D see ya in about 12 days......Faygo(that's still getting ready for Range War)Kid

Woodfox......How Spicey is that chile :wacko: and you got lots of beverages to wash it down with :lol::lol::lol::D see ya in about 12 days......Faygo(that's still getting ready for Range War)Kid

It's got a little kick to it not to hot and not to cold just right .

Woodfox :ph34r:

I'm hoping to be there should know this week for sure but it looks like I can only make sat and sun

Hope you can make it you won't be disapointed .

woodfox :)

Got 65 registrations so far including a group from Canada!! So glad to have them back!!! WHO ELSE IS COMIN'??????? I know of 10 more that are in the mail. If you haven't been to this event.. it's one you should put on your calendar. great range, 3 days of shooting.. awesome food and live entertainment by Clark Brothers and the North End Grass !!! Check them out on You tube!! Plenty of free camping!!! Can you think of something better to spend $50.00 bucks on???????

Is Cate gonna be cranky because the Tigers are in last place???? :lol:

Cleveland 63-66 5.0 games out

Detroit 60-70 8.5 games out

Poor poor little kitties!!!! :P:P

Bad Brass....I know a good place to pitch that tent...and....it's close to the bat-room...... :ph34r::P:D Faygo(that has experience)Kid....

Faygo, I know that place well, i've shot my shotgun a bunch of times from it. It's a short run to do the rest of your business. I like the view too.

Got 65 registrations so far including a group from Canada!! So glad to have them back!!! WHO ELSE IS COMIN'??????? I know of 10 more that are in the mail. If you haven't been to this event.. it's one you should put on your calendar. great range, 3 days of shooting.. awesome food and live entertainment by Clark Brothers and the North End Grass !!! Check them out on You tube!! Plenty of free camping!!! Can you think of something better to spend $50.00 bucks on???????

You forgot to tell them about Becky's great desserts .

Woodfox :wub:

Calling all Josey Wales shooters:

Catlow & I need some competition!

I'm shooting BLACK POWDER in all my revolver loads (Hear that Rye?????)

Catlow's probably shooting Smokeless (Like Rye), & he's a sharpshooter fer sure.

Let's see.................................

5 revolvers.................Hugs from Creekbottom Cate..............................cookies.....................a great dinner

You couldn't you ask for anything else.

--Dawg

Cayenne Kay and I have been signed up since early on. Great shoot with great people running it. Only been playing this game for four years and three of those included this shoot. Good food, shooting, side matches and entertainment.

Ok Rye... first of all I'm cranky whether the Tigers are in 1st or last.. what your excuse? Just kidding!!! Can't wait for this shoot.. Woody came up with a really cool bonus idea off the clock that puts you in for a drawing for a great prize.. lots of fun stuff!!! We got 10 more registrations in the mail yesterday!! Lots of new cowboys and cowgirls coming out to Stoney Bottom!!! Thanks ya'll for putting the word out there!!! We are up to 75 shooters now and just got a couple more emails!!! YAHOO!!!!

Ok Rye... first of all I'm cranky whether the Tigers are in 1st or last.. what your excuse? Just kidding!!! Can't wait for this shoot.. Woody came up with a really cool bonus idea off the clock that puts you in for a drawing for a great prize.. lots of fun stuff!!! We got 10 more registrations in the mail yesterday!! Lots of new cowboys and cowgirls coming out to Stoney Bottom!!! Thanks ya'll for putting the word out there!!! We are up to 75 shooters now and just got a couple more emails!!! YAHOO!!!!

What's the grand prize? Two tickets to a Tiger's game? I betcha they were really cheap!! :P:P

Ya know I won't leave ya alone about this :lol:

I luv ya!! :wub: Rye

Archived