SASS Wire Forum

Shootout At Stoney Bottom 2015 Will Be here Soon

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Awe... you are so sweet Rye and Dawg!!! Seriously the bonus prize is really cool ...better than Tiger's and Indian tickets.. Russ T. Sites so glad you are coming!!! You must have had fun at the last shoot!!! We seriously have an amazing crowd coming... We are so happy with the turn out!!! Promise you all a great shoot!!! I've been practicing (yes practicing) hoping the hugs are plentiful!!! Just so you know this is Cate not Curtice... that would be funny though!! Anyway for those of you heading up to the Michigan State Shoot have a wonderful time! For those of you sticking around home hope you get to enjoy labor day with those you love!!! See you all soon!!!!

What's the grand prize? Two tickets to a Tiger's game? I betcha they were really cheap!! :P:P

Ya know I won't leave ya alone about this :lol:

I luv ya!! :wub: Rye

Ha! That's pretty funny.

Looking forward to seeing you all. We're going to have a great time.

Already signed up. Just tryin' to figure out what shootin' irons I'll need for all the side matches? Sure hope things cool down a bit next week!!! Needin' anything for set-up?

Deadeye Dingus

Still lookin' out for that low-down, ornery critter....Garland Ratz. Now there's a trouble maker!!!

Already signed up. Just tryin' to figure out what shootin' irons I'll need for all the side matches? Sure hope things cool down a bit next week!!! Needin' anything for set-up?

Deadeye Dingus

Still lookin' out for that low-down, ornery critter....Garland Ratz. Now there's a trouble maker!!!

Bring every cowboy gun that goes bang .

Woodfox :P

Extended weather forecast says 11th,12th,and 13th, low to mid 70's for the entire weekend . ye ha maybe the heat will be gone .

Woodfox :D :D

Wahoo!

it will be great weather to make smoke with Black Powder.

Boom!

Deadeye Dingus

Hey Deadeye bring a weed wacker if you have one we might need it for set up Thursday

Woodfox :angry:

Sorry I can't help for set up etc. during the day Thursday... can't get out of work :angry: Sassy and I will be over Thursday eve for whatever we can help with :unsure: Yeah, Woodfox I KNOW THE FEELING..... about the clean up, yardwork, & maintenance at the club :angry::angry:OW>>OW>>... Sassy kicked me off my soap box :wacko::blink: ... Looking forward to a great weekend with my shooting friends :D:D See ya Thursday ;)

BADfinger Bodene

Well a few of your Ohio pards did well at RW, but they always do......AND a few of your MI. Pards did alright too..... :D

Don't have a gas weed wacker, but do know how to use one......

See Ya Thursday in the AM.......Faygo(that's looking forward to a GREAT weekend) Kid :D:D:D

Hey Deadeye bring a weed wacker if you have one we might need it for set up Thursday

Woodfox :angry:

I will wield the weed-whacker wildly when wanted, Woodfox. When you find out what time, let me know. Looks like fantastic weather for the whole weekend. WOW. (Sure you don't want me to bring a riding mower?) Kinda got stuck on words with W's.

Deadeye

Hey Deadeye : Thanks for the offer on the riding mower I don't think you would have much of a blade left after hitting all those rocks .

There will be campers there all day starting in the morning as far as setup goes usually around 3:00 pm but not sure ; I'll be there in the morning sometime, Cate said she will be there around 10:00 .

I'll let you know the time for setup ;

Woodfox :ph34r:

Well a few of your Ohio pards did well at RW, but they always do......AND a few of your MI. Pards did alright too..... :D

Don't have a gas weed wacker, but do know how to use one......

See Ya Thursday in the AM.......Faygo(that's looking forward to a GREAT weekend) Kid :D:D:D

I knew you would do well Faygo you always do see ya soon.

Woodfox :unsure:

Yep set up at 3... I will be there at 10 to open the chain so campers can start coming in that aren't members..Just so ya know.. biggest turn out yet 90 pre-registered shooters!!!! Thanks for getting the word out there cowboys!!! Going to be a great shoot.. you can still get registered just shoot me an email with your alias and category.. you can pay at the shoot!! See ya soon!!

Me and the dog are waitin' for Woodfox to wake up. See ya all this afternoon, weedy whacker in hand!

Deadeye Dingus

I'M up and at em .

Woodfox -_-

Archived