SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators This Saturday June 13

WOODFOX , sass#34179

​The Sandusky Co. Regulators are shooting this Saturday , Registration @ 7:30 - 9:15 mandatory safety meeting @ 9:30 match will begin directly after meeting, as always we will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot the remaining 3 after lunch . Becky will be serving breakfast and lunch in our clubhouse her desserts are always something special so come hungry. Side shoot will be speed shotgun @ 8:30 . The weather should be great hope to see ya all there .

Woodfox :)

I'll be there

Still shooting like the invalid I've become.

It's ugly, but it gets the job done.

Looking forward to it

--Dawg

hope so!!

Sassy and I were planning on it but after seeing who all's coming we've sorta changed our minds.... Dawg just blows smoke in yer face and smells the place up, Rye went smokeless after decades of soot = unstable.. very unstable, can't trust Cheyanne' around the ladies, young or old, even those in wheel chairs, Faygo won't give a poor old cripple handicap shooter an even break, think I heard he even "short changed" his mother a time or two, and Moe is way way too quiet, I think he's scheming something evil towards me. As far as Count Em Cody I don't know him well enough yet, but he's too soft spoken and dresses too nice. The only one I trust as far as I can throw with my bad back is Woodfox. So now that the truth has been laid out there can ya'll see our point?? :huh::blush:

Badfinger Bodene, who's seeking shelter from the storm..... :ph34r::ph34r:

OK.. all joking aside :D on 2nd thought :) why would we not want to come out and spend the day with the greatest people on planet earth :P You guys are the best!!

Badfinger Bodene, ... who's thinking clearer now after takin' shelter from the storm

OK.. all joking aside :D on 2nd thought :) why would we not want to come out and spend the day with the greatest people on planet earth :P You guys are the best!!

Badfinger Bodene, ... who's thinking clearer now after takin' shelter from the storm

Take a deep breath and have some milk and cookies, you'll be fine! :P

Plannin' on bein' there on Friday. Badfinger, I pretty much agree with your sentiments but I'm not too sure about Woodfox either. The one that really scares me is Garland Ratz and I've been told that he had something to do with writin' the stages. That definitely scares me and I'm almost fearless!

Deadeye Dingus

Badfinger....only one thing to say......you should be a shame letting a old Silver Senior slip by Ya..hahaha...See Ya Sat......Faygo(that hasn't touched a gun for a month)Kid

Sure hope it doesn't rain I need to shoot some before Firelands 3 day...... :D:D

I'll be there, rain or shine,,, last shoot before EOT for me!!!

see your sights, run smooth!!!!

Sounds like a great crowd!! Yes Garland wrote the stages...ya'll should be shakin' in your spurs! Just kidding! stages are great! Rye...unstable? He is an Indians fan you know! Weather looks amazing 80 and sunny! see ya Saturday!

Cate

OH GEEZ...... Garland wrote the stages????... we are DOOMED.. I say DOOMED.. :lol: He'll probably be having us shoot from the hip or something freaky weird like that :blink: I heard the last time a club let him write the stages they had 3 shooters that had a nervous breakdown after only 3 stages.. :o one of those never recovered.... just sayin.... you better bring your Prozac :P I fear the really older folks like.. Faygo, Deadeye, Woodfox, and even Cheyanne' are going to collapse due to brain aneurysyms (sp ?). Good thing younger shooters like Woody and myself will be there to assist them when they go down... just sayin' :unsure:

Badfinger Bodene... who will always help a falling cowboy :)

gee, who wrote the stages when you ahhhh, errrr, ummmmm.... gained 125 grs.......?????

You guys are such worry warts! :D Garland Ratz did a good job on the stages -- they'll be fast. Now if only someone places the targets close enough!

Don't forget, Sandusky Co. Regulators is the only club I know that has free cookies at the range! That's right, an entire table full of cookies baked by our own shooters (not sure who it is this month -- speak up!).

Should be a great match. Lookin' forward to it.

gee, who wrote the stages when you ahhhh, errrr, ummmmm.... gained 125 grs.......?????

EEEKKS, Cheyanne' you bring up a good point LOL. I did have my little toe on my left foot cut off to balance me back out :blink:

Sassy & I are getting ready to head over and paint the targets... weather permitting :( Have looked over Garlands stages... WOW is all I can say. He must have PARKED HIS HORSE at a Holiday Inn the night before. Wondering how in the name of COWBOY ACTION he wrote such fun looking stages. The weather looks great :P , the stages look great :D, the people look great :lol: , and three greats = FUN :P :D :lol:

Badfinger Bodene ..... Who LOVES to jest :wub: but is looking to have FUN with all you shooting Pards :)

Woodfox....You're right again :huh: Tar & Feathers would be more FUN :lol::lol: :lol:

Garland in tar and feathers and Dawn in Camo...never mind can't go there....hahaha....

Faygo(that'll see Ya'll in the AM) Kid :D:D :D

Got up at 6:30am and it's 8:00 now and it hasn't stopped raining yet! Hope it was dry out there for ya'll but I'm not driving an hour and forty-five to shoot in the rain!!

See ya'll at Thunder in the Valley…..hope it's dry next weekend! Yuk….I hate when it rains on "shooting" days!!

Rye

I was hoping to stop by and say howdy, but as a desert rat, the water scares me!

They say the third time is the charm, so hopefully, I will make it out next year.

NN

Well ya both miss a good day of shooting and Garland didn't get Tarred & Feathered. Stages were fast and fun to shoot. Everyone at Sandusky did a GREAT job again. Thanks again....Faygo and Eleanor :wub:

it rained a lil on the way there but cleared up before I got there and turned into a marvelous day!!!!!

course Idda shot in the pouring rain if need be!!!

good match today with good folks = a great day!!!

Yep Garland can rest easy tonight the stages were fun guess we didn't need all the feathers I brought with me my neighbors bald chickens sure look funny .

Woodfox :D

Archived