SASS Wire Forum

Help Allie: "User blocked and can't participate"

Widder, SASS #59054

A Wire pard and I shared a PM yesterday about load data, nothing more and nothing less.

Anyhow, I noticed this morning that there is a short notification on his PM site that reads the he is BLOCKED and can't participate in the conversation.

What causes this to happen?

Thanks

..........Widder

A Wire pard and I shared a PM yesterday about load data, nothing more and nothing less.

Anyhow, I noticed this morning that there is a short notification on his PM site that reads the he is BLOCKED and can participate in the conversation.

What causes this to happen?

Thanks

..........Widder

Sorry to be testy...that makes no sense.

First, if he is blocked, how can he participate.

Second, how can you access his PM site, if it is his?

If you are talking about the box on the upper left of your PM site, just click "unblock." If that is the case, I have no idea why it happened.

Still :wub: ya; but, you need to rephrase this, please.

Widder doesn't check his inbox much since he retired. He hasn't responded to a pm I sent him a few days ago. You better be planning on attending a shoot so I can see them hummingbird thumbs I keep hearing about.

Widder doesn't check his inbox much since he retired. He hasn't responded to a pm I sent him a few days ago. You better be planning on attending a shoot so I can see them hummingbird thumbs I keep hearing about.

I finally saw that PM. Sorri for the late reply.

Anyhow, thanks for the advice above and I fixed the 'block'. For the record, I never noticed that function before and I have NO IDEA as to why it was set. I don't recall clicking on its activation mode.

Thanks again.

..........Widder

Who is this "Widder"? I did a search on here and all I got was, "Can't be found".

Fillmore

I am a phantom wire pard, created by the imagination of a Moderator from years past.

I don't really exist. But my creation became soooo real, I now live in cyber space and come alive at the mention of a coded word, which is....... Widder.

My survival depends upon the topics posted on the Wire such as GF topics, Marlin topics and the occasional humor snips taken at Korupt Karl, ShyAnnie Culpepper and my admiration of Ms.Allie... ;)

..........Widder

I am a phantom wire pard, created by the imagination of a Moderator from years past.

I don't really exist. But my creation became soooo real, I now live in cyber space and come alive at the mention of a coded word, which is....... Widder.

My survival depends upon the topics posted on the Wire such as GF topics, Marlin topics and the occasional humor snips taken at Korupt Karl, ShyAnnie Culpepper and my admiration of Ms.Allie... ;)

..........Widder

Hoser!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Had same problem until I realized when it reads BLOCK it is unblocked and click on BLOCK and it changes to UNBLOCK which means it is blocked.

Archived